BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Best Broker on the Market right now????

DilamawaDilamawa Posts: 3
Hi Just wondering if anyone can tell me which broker is working well for them at the moment. I was with Binary Brokerz and they were shit. There was a lady looking after my account and gave me really bad trades, I lost $1000 in a week.

But Im doing demo with High Low the Australian broker. I have been researching brokers but the best ones like 24o have a really long withdrawal duration and I don't want that problem in the future.

So please, which Broker do you recommend?

Thanks

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    If you want short withdrawal times 2-3 days then Markets World as well they will never call or play games like the Israeli bucket shops most of which make their living off screwing their clients.
  • DilamawaDilamawa Posts: 3
    But I read a post where you stated that they manipulate the prices sometimes.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    I have not seen a broker in binary options that does not try to gain an edge yet. Overall they are the least manipulative and always pay their clients without fuss or muss and never have brokers call you asking to trade for or deposit funds which is a sure sign of a scam broker that you likely would have issues with in the future. Their bonus structure is segregated so your deposits are not locked up and free to be withdrawn as you wish.. Markets World is the best broker in the industry because of these facts and has remained so...