BinaryOptions.net Forums General
Options

Binary.com and JAXsignals

CamCam Posts: 28
Given the flexibility of Binary.com regarding your ability to choose your expiry time is it possible to use JAXsignals or any other Nadex signal provider on this platform? If not what would be the reason

Comments

• Options
    lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Many of their trades are closed out early like a spot position ahead of time so that would be hard to factor in if you were trading the straight binary side. Then again did you calculate their win/loss trying to trade it straight for the times they had? If so what were your results win % wise...
  • Options
    CamCam Posts: 28
    edited October 2015
    You are right Lotz. Their closing out early was the reason why I asked for binary.com as their trades can be closed out early although the trade must at least have an expiry longer than 15 min and be opened at least a minute
    As for their WIN ratio I don't know i wish they would actually also report what would the result have been if the trade was left till expiry .Most of the other Nadex signal providers leave their trades till expiry and seem to have good performance.
    I specifically mentioned JAX because they are making the most noise and i have my suspicions because you know what they say about empty barrels and noise

The bulk of their trades though seem to be less then 5 minutes long from open to close. Hmmm there might be something to look into
  • Options
    lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    The real thing to look into would be what the clients produce vs the results they show on the website. REAL client results vs POSTED results...