BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Binary options brokers change to set lower amounts?

schnapiischnapii Posts: 2
edited November 2013 in Brokers
What is the situation with you, I now trade binary options with already few days but I am just a beginner I am currently in the money but not much in the money, I searched the net a provider of a lower minimal Trade offers 25 EUR, Banc de Swiss'm I'm not sure because of the fraud allegations, etc. Now I came across this website the Bloombex recommends. Since even a raffle is offered "German3rdpartyaffiliatelink=no"when you flush, you should sign up or not? Just as I have read there is 10 € Minimum Trade. What do you think?

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    I don't think Germans should be allowed to trade binary options, they already control most of Europe... LoL JK! Being Of German heritage myself I think you should look for quality brokers & methods.
  • schnapiischnapii Posts: 2
    Well I'm German and we are allowed to act, I've been there myself now on this side account I'll just try it with the broker binary option, maybe I win the lottery :) yes
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Well if it teaches you how to trade instead of trying to spam affiliate marketing links, then great!