BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Michael Freeman's Facebook Group SCAM

Comments

• bronahbronah Posts: 29
    edited October 2015
    Thank you very much lotzofbotz. I would never invest that much. Freeman told me I would have to invest 1k. If I lost 1k, I would get over it.. but when it was done, he started sending fake mails saying I needed to pay this much for this and that much for another things. And I was paying cause I wanted to get back what I have already put in.. I have no words to describe what he did. And then he dared send me threats saying that he is the biggest advertiser in the industry and according to Freeman i should DISAPPEAR cause im NOBODY! He turned mine and my family's life into a nightmare. That is why I will seek justice..
  • ValhallaValhalla Posts: 3
    bronah said:

Thank you very much lotzofbotz. I would never invest that much. Freeman told me I would have to invest 1k. If I lost 1k, I would get over it.. but when it was done, he started sending fake mails saying I needed to pay this much for this and that much for another things. And I was paying cause I wanted to get back what I have already put in.. I have no words to describe what he did. And then he dared send me threats saying that he is the biggest advertiser in the industry and according to Freeman i should DISAPPEAR cause im NOBODY! He turned mine and my family's life into a nightmare. That is why I will seek justice..

Bronah, from what I gather from your previous posts.. are you absolutely sure it was the real Michael Freeman? Didn't you say he was from Nigeria? It is highly possible that this Nigerian is just assuming Freeman's name.
    Valhalla said:

bronah said:

Bronah, from what I gather from your previous posts.. are you absolutely sure it was the real Michael Freeman? Didn't you say he was from Nigeria? It is highly possible that this Nigerian is just assuming Freeman's name.
    Hey
    I gave the police ip addresses mails were sent from to check so im waiting. When I approached that person michaelfreemantrade@gmail.com from a different email address and he told me he was in the usa now and I need to give him 2 weeks to send me the money back...hopefully it will be solved.
    bronah said:

Valhalla said:

bronah said:

Hey
    I gave the police ip addresses mails were sent from to check so im waiting. When I approached that person michaelfreemantrade@gmail.com from a different email address and he told me he was in the usa now and I need to give him 2 weeks to send me the money back...and he showed me a screenshot of his perfect money account and it says MICHAEL FREEMAN on the account and the amount of money on the account was crazy so i dont think a Nigerian would have that much . But im waiting on the result of investigation Hopefully it will be solved.
    Valhalla said:

bronah said:

Hey Valhalla.
    If that person was posing as Micheal Freeman, he wouldn't have a Perfect Money account with Michael Freeman name on it, don't you think? You need to verify your perfect money account with valid id and a proof of address to make withdrawals, no??? And that pm screenshot came exactly from the same mail michaelfreemantrade@gmail.com. ..
    bronah said:

Valhalla said:

bronah said:

Hey Valhalla.
    If that person was posing as Micheal Freeman, he wouldn't have a Perfect Money account with Michael Freeman name on it, don't you think? You need to verify your perfect money account with valid id and a proof of address to make withdrawals, no??? And that pm screenshot came exactly from the same mail michaelfreemantrade@gmail.com. ..
    And I didn't say he was from Nigeria. He told me he would travel to Nigeria. .
    Valhalla said:

bronah said:

Valhalla, Freeman made a huge mistake sending me a screenshot of his Perfect Money account not knowing it was ME on the other side of the computer.. but see that's karma and karma is a b.tch...
    bronah said:

Valhalla said:

bronah said:

Valhalla, Freeman made a huge mistake sending me a screenshot of his Perfect Money account not knowing it was ME on the other side of the computer.. but see that's karma and karma is a b.tch...
    Unless there is a Nigerian Michael Freeman who has a passport and bills with Michael Freeman name on it and a Perfect Money account with Michael Freeman on it and just pretends to be REAL Michael Freeman. Can you see how ridiculous it sounds? Lol
    Valhalla, why would REAL Michael Freeman let anyone assume his name when he cares so much for his reputation? He could sue this person for identity theft especially that it can be found very easily online? I was taking to his girlfriend and she knows what is going on..
    If I was Michael Freeman and some Nigerian person would be scamming others using my name and pretending to be me, I would do everything what is in my power to prove it and clear my name especially that he is so well known online..
  • ValhallaValhalla Posts: 3
    bronah said:

If I was Michael Freeman and some Nigerian person would be scamming others using my name and pretending to be me, I would do everything what is in my power to prove it and clear my name especially that he is so well known online..

It's very easy to procure fake documentation in these parts of the world.
    Valhalla said:

bronah said:

It's very easy to procure fake documentation in these parts of the world.
    Yes, you are right! But we found the Nigerian who was scamming me pretending to be the REAL Michael Freeman! So I need to apologize to Michael Freeman for wrongly accusing him but i was misled. Hope we will find justice now!
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Nigerians scammers are all over the binary world now I have never seen so many posts all from Nigeria almost tempted to have a block on all of Nigeria but that would be unfair to the honest people there. I delete/ban Nigerians no less then 2 times a day on average lol.. I hope you get some sort of resolution with that scammer bronah. Keep us up to date how it works out for you.

Nigerians scammers are all over the binary world now I have never seen so many posts all from Nigeria almost tempted to have a block on all of Nigeria but that would be unfair to the honest people there. I delete/ban Nigerians no less then 2 times a day on average lol.. I hope you get some sort of resolution with that scammer bronah. Keep us up to date how it works out for you.

Thanks lotz! Im actually taking to one of them now - michaelfreeman.trade4you@gmail.com. I gave him FAKE money gram ref number and his 'financial accountant' is running from one money gram to the other trying to pick the money which was not sent LOL. Let's scam a scammer :)
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Bronah I can give a word of warning on screwing with scammers, last December another web site Binary Options Daily and its sister site binary Options Edge was taken down and held hostage by a scammer / hacker, I figured out who it was and decided to screw with them, i did a bit coin scam on them (ie bogus account numbers for 40k) that lasted for 5 days of them trying to find the funds, it was very funny at first and I played dumb the whole time while they tried to figure out where there money was. After they figured out I was screwing with them I became a target and they got me by me using a Neural Network MT4 indicator. They posed as some one who wanted to sign up for my mentor system and even bought it, then they loved my system and as a thank you sent me a indicator. I installed it... It let them have access to my screens, my keystrokes, and anything on my hard drive.

On my hard drive in my pictures folder i had scanned my birth certificate, ssn card and ID, they got all that. They ended up opening several accounts all over the world then draining my paypal account, 2 credit cards and 1 bank account.

It took me 2 weeks to get my accounts fixed and almost 45 days to get the money back. I also had to file with the FTC, FBI and all credit bureaus, and even 2 weeks ago had a collection call on some jack ass doing a pay day loan. They had the balls to tell me they had me on camera in Idaho taking a loan. I faxed them all paper work to get it dropped. But my point is its now a pain in my ass cause I played with a group of people who had no morals, and even after i stopped them did not give up cause i pissed them off.

Its hard to resist going off these sorry excuses for humans, but i do caution you to not do it as they may target you. Go legal against them and let it be don't become a target. And never post the evidence you have against them, the FBI told me that, as it just teaches them how to get better.

Just my 2 cents.

Bryan

Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
    BryanMac said:

Bronah I can give a word of warning on screwing with scammers, last December another web site Binary Options Daily and its sister site binary Options Edge was taken down and held hostage by a scammer / hacker, I figured out who it was and decided to screw with them, i did a bit coin scam on them (ie bogus account numbers for 40k) that lasted for 5 days of them trying to find the funds, it was very funny at first and I played dumb the whole time while they tried to figure out where there money was. After they figured out I was screwing with them I became a target and they got me by me using a Neural Network MT4 indicator. They posed as some one who wanted to sign up for my mentor system and even bought it, then they loved my system and as a thank you sent me a indicator. I installed it... It let them have access to my screens, my keystrokes, and anything on my hard drive.

On my hard drive in my pictures folder i had scanned my birth certificate, ssn card and ID, they got all that. They ended up opening several accounts all over the world then draining my paypal account, 2 credit cards and 1 bank account.

It took me 2 weeks to get my accounts fixed and almost 45 days to get the money back. I also had to file with the FTC, FBI and all credit bureaus, and even 2 weeks ago had a collection call on some jack ass doing a pay day loan. They had the balls to tell me they had me on camera in Idaho taking a loan. I faxed them all paper work to get it dropped. But my point is its now a pain in my ass cause I played with a group of people who had no morals, and even after i stopped them did not give up cause i pissed them off.

Its hard to resist going off these sorry excuses for humans, but i do caution you to not do it as they may target you. Go legal against them and let it be don't become a target. And never post the evidence you have against them, the FBI told me that, as it just teaches them how to get better.

Just my 2 cents.

Bryan

Thank you Bryan! i will be very careful. They have already tried! Few weeks ago i got a link pretending to be Yahoo.. If I clicked on that he would have my yahoo password and I believe he wanted to delete mails from him. Anyways, I had a 2-step verification activated so he would not get anything..

I am glad you got your money back, hope I will get mine as well or at least some of them.

Thanks for all the support guys!!
  • RCoombsRCoombs Posts: 10
    I am curious about something. Some time back their was a thread about Michael Freeman scamming people with his autotrader. I notice that this thread no longer exists. Does this mean that Mike's Autotrader is now legit?
    I don't waste my time anymore with the Michael Freeman/John Anthony/Julian Wong the list goes on and on. It was deleted by a mod for reasons I don't buy and he is no longer a mod because of it. Also since I was extremely cruel in my postings of that thread it did not bother me as much for it to be removed. I rather focus on people and things that help traders trade instead of getting into arguments with marketers that are not traders and waste my time with such. I will be posting in the future real services that will help educate others. Example is the "Night Owl Review" next I will show you why and how to avoid the negative martingale mentality that effects so many newbies and why you go on TILT when you lose lol.

* Simply Put I am a trader I trade no time for people who are not the same. *

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrzLBUlH_Xg
    Very good video review Lotz.
    Thanks glad you liked it!
  • CarltonXCarltonX Posts: 2
    That entire group is a joke.

His so called "top traders i.e admins edits their trades and anyone that follow these admins and post a OTM trade gets berated or banned Many times. Most of the admins never trade on a real account ... if you kept( and I did for two months ) actual stats on their posted SR its the actual ITM rate below 60% but because they edit their SR and make wining ITM my "majority and not posted SR's tell traders to sell when traders cannot they give the false sense of larger number of winning trades .

He latest gig it to create false drama every week how someone is scamming someone and how is is helping them protect themselves lol getting unsuspecting users to post comments on his videos helping rank them. There is Zero doubt is is only about the high affiliate fees he gets from the scam brokers he uses. every single one of them have huge complaints
  • AnastasijsAnastasijs Posts: 7
    Quite funny is how watchdog.com, Mr. Freeman & CO discovering scams 'sreaming' out points which indicates that the product is Scam and then promoting different CRAPS with the same poins! People who don't see that deserve to be scamed! It is pity to lose money but people have to understad that they are fake dream sellers none of these apps never work and will not work ....if someone by miracle will make app what work, this app really quickly will be shut down by brokerage companies!
  • xalksxxalksx Posts: 100
    Jesus ..Not been on here in a while it all seems to be going on .Reading the 60k story was bad then reading about you getting caught out bryan ..its pretty scary what they can do .Im not 100% tech savvy but if they can catch you out then most lightly id be an easy target however my credit rating is $hit so they would end up with allot of declines .Seems these scammers hold no prisoners
    xalksx said:

Jesus ..Not been on here in a while it all seems to be going on .Reading the 60k story was bad then reading about you getting caught out bryan ..its pretty scary what they can do .Im not 100% tech savvy but if they can catch you out then most lightly id be an easy target however my credit rating is $hit so they would end up with allot of declines .Seems these scammers hold no prisoners

Hi xalksx. I dont want to talk much on public forums but i can assure you that the shithead who stole my 60k will serve justice!
  • AnastasijsAnastasijs Posts: 7
    And guys now by M. Freeman and dog-blog hardly promoted is comming out one more CRAP: Medallion App! Don't get it seriously - it is one more fraud shit! :) which will earn money only for promoters!
    Nah Trend Trader is their new one to push...
  • I just love this video that is the real deal all autotraders are scams!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fKeZd9yIMY

I just love this video that is the real deal all autotraders are scams!

I assume that includes Mike's Autotrader?
  • michael_freemanmichael_freeman Posts: 12
    edited March 2016
    I dare you! You are all poor losers & I am the biggest affiliate marketer ever. You and your families eat off the dollar menu and you might as well give me what little money you have because you don't deserve it. You think I care about videos like this telling people about my scams? No I will just make more and more and more until I have scammed all of you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXeeaHnQA-8
  • michael_freemanmichael_freeman Posts: 12
    edited March 2016
    India is for the poor. They can not even afford the $1 menu they are so poor and you make a video of me!!!!!!!! Sumit is a loser & so is most of India! I have more money then most of the country you are from! Down with India!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZSW9Byg2qU