has anyone successfully withdrawn any funds to their credit card from toroptions or markets-trading

gothondragothondra Posts: 2
I have tried to receive funds from their sites , but the transactions always seem to get cancelled at their sites, you can never talk to their financial departments, so I feel my money is going to be lost forever.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 996 admin
    gothondra said:

I have tried to receive funds from their sites , but the transactions always seem to get cancelled at their sites, you can never talk to their financial departments, so I feel my money is going to be lost forever.

Well, it's another unregulated bucketshop it seems. Don't know why people would even deposit there no reputation no regulation.
  • From TorOption we would appreciate you to contact us through support@toroption.email and we will do our best to deal with your complaint.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 464 mod

From TorOption we would appreciate you to contact us through support@toroption.email and we will do our best to deal with your complaint.

We'd like to know all the details here too, for the edification of our community. What exactly is the nature of the problem? are bonuses involved? is toroption a regulated broker? Have account ID documents been verified? and most importantly, what is TorOption doing about all this? Are they perpetrating a bonus scam?

Looks to me like this is not a regulated broker, registered in Glasgow at 272 Bath Street G2 4JR which is a virtual office with over 5,000 companies registered. Also, bonus terms suck, straight up suck, sure you allow people to make withdrawals before hitting the 20X turnover rate but any such attempt will cancel the bonus and any profits made with it. I want to say you are a scam, prove me wrong and handle this matter appropriately.

Gothondra, I am sorry for you, there is a very great chance you will not see that money ever again. I hope I am wrong and that if not, it isn't too much for you to handle.
  • gaurigauri Posts: 6
    Hello, IQ Option has done a nice job showing their traders they are trustworthy and reliable website. Credit Card, Wire Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, Boleto Qiwi, WebMoney, iDeal. They have the knowledge and ability to resolve any withdrawal issues in an of how binary options trading and the financial markets themselves work.
    Thank you
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 464 mod
    gauri said:

Hello, IQ Option has done a nice job showing their traders they are trustworthy and reliable website. Credit Card, Wire Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, Boleto Qiwi, WebMoney, iDeal. They have the knowledge and ability to resolve any withdrawal issues in an of how binary options trading and the financial markets themselves work.
    Thank you

you must work for them, this sounds like an "official" response...