I don't have withdrawal problems anymore.

optionsvictimzoptionsvictimz Posts: 2
I've been trading with IQoptions for a while now and at some point I thought I was been taken for a fool but apparently not. To my surprise I attempted a withdrawal of just $5k and it pulled through. I would be investing more hopefully, great job guys.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 879 admin

I've been trading with IQoptions for a while now and at some point I thought I was been taken for a fool but apparently not. To my surprise I attempted a withdrawal of just $5k and it pulled through. I would be investing more hopefully, great job guys.

So many IQOption affiliates lately.
  • christie1956christie1956 Posts: 3
    Just recently started using IQoptions aswell, these pleasant reviews helps the process for me.
  • TrezoTrezo Posts: 3
    I have nothing against this broker in particular. I've heard they pay well and don't cause any problems. But there are many brokers that are far more well-suited for trading.
  • Zamorano29Zamorano29 Posts: 3

Just recently started using IQoptions aswell, these pleasant reviews helps the process for me.

What would you say their biggest advantages are?
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 417 mod
    they've a few but it depends on where you live, how you feel about regulation and the kind of trading you want to do.

here's the Binaryoptions.net review of IQoption.