Why do you wish to live of Binary Option trading ?

OleboboOlebobo Posts: 108
I can tell you why I want to live from BO, or just trading....
...The last 8 years i have developed a lump inside my head of the size and look of a rasberry. This lump is making me dizzy all the time, and when i do fysical jobs, like mowing the lawn, i get very exhausted, and extreem dizzy....and i have to lay down for at least half hour before i can do anything again.
I am now living of a social income, while they are discussing if i have to go early retirement or if they want me to have a subsidised job.
I have always been very active...started a cleaning company, closed it....started up speakerproduction and development, and later also gear rental for concerts and festivals, and then i gave the company away 10 years later.
I have to say, that i am normally build, 184cm high and weigh 98 KGs...a little "powerhouse" haha !
So...why do you think that i whant to learn HOW to trade ???
Well...first of all, i dont want to sit and look at my windows all day, and second, i really would like to get rid of my social income, and manage by my self.
But it is very limited what i can do !!!
I CAN sit by my PC and make trades for aprox 20-30 min, before i have to do something else, and i repete that 3-4 times a day. So 3 years ago, i started learning CFD, BO and Forex...but CFD and Forex needs concentration and survailance ALL THE TIME, i never left my PC, and it did really not give a really profitable profit...
But BINARY OPTIONS made the blod pump in me...i have tried all timeframes, but 60 second trade is what i do now...I make 1000-5000 $ a day trading 5 sessions a day.....
I hope i can pull it through.....and the best of luck to all out there.

Comments

• OleboboOlebobo Posts: 108
    Unfortunately i was one of those people that got scammed a couple of years ago, and believed a brokers sweet talk. But, when one has tasted the very bitter taste of beeng robbed, one can either quit or keep up the fight.... I am in the last categori.
    I think i have lost my share now, so it is time for me to pick up the gold dust, and i am really doing it !!!
    The reason i dont call BO gambling is that i am using minut by minut support and resistance lines, and they change minut by minut...automatically !
    No one has the skills to make SU and RE lines all the time, there will be no time for trading, then ?
    This is a very powerfull tool....love it
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 588 mod
    that's crazy, I use static lines I draw myself and have never had one fail me.
  • OleboboOlebobo Posts: 108

that's crazy, I use static lines I draw myself and have never had one fail me.

How often do you update your lines ? Do you make your lines on a 1 min chart, or ?
  • TrezoTrezo Posts: 38
    Binary Options can make you a successful man. But determination and understanding of the trade is necessary. It is also necessary to have a back-up plan. There are always rainy days in this world. If you have made some cash in BO, then invest it in some other ventures as well.
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 28
    I have huge plans related to trading on the Binary Options market. I do not use any indicators while trading but I just rely on the money management. I am a scalper as I have the guts to take risks for good and quick rewards. Never leave the money management plan!