BinaryOptions.net Forums General
Options

THE GREEN ROOM IS THE RED ROOM "100% SCAM"

BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
edited July 2014 in General
So I would love to hear anyone's opinion on this subject. Ill give it a week and chime in with mine. Just a heads up I have several x-members in my chat room so if you want to come in the topic and spew total crap ie non fact based I will jump in to bust you out.

SO lets keep it to the facts.

Bryan Mcafee
Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
www.tradingaxis.com

Comments

• Options
    lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    I am a professional trader and I so doubt marketers can trade for a living beyond the projected HYPE. Hey maybe I am wrong but those projecting an image of being a trader without being a trader is all too common. Maybe I will go undercover and do video on you guys. I must admit to being curious if nothing else at least you making trading seem COOL/FUN.The guys with no shirts talking about needing to get a job had me on the floor rolling. I am just glad he was able to upgrade from Mcdonalds to Applebees! That is an upgrade?! I would love it if you could let BOBROWN do a live interview with you or a few of your members. If you guys do a good job and are sincere well I am a fair person and will tell people to check you out just like I do for Bryan who is also a professional trader.

*Sorry Josh no offense to anybody from the Ghetto if you like dressing that way well just don't hang out with me in public please... *

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtNU0MGp2FY#t=520

OMG these videos are so fricken funny! Go to 8:40 of the video listen to what he says!
  • Options
    BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    To be fair I dont think we will get any honest replies here as deep down I have the feeling after going thru all there videos that they are a very well organized marketing machine, scamming noobs with a bunch of amateur wanna be "traders", who are simply regurgitating basic trading ideas they saw on you tube. I have not been impressed with anything some x-members have told me about the room. Ill ask a few of my current members I think a few more who joined were x- green room.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    What is sad is the money you can make from learning to really trade is 10x more then any marketers even a high ranked site like this, from real trading the income is HUGE but again a real trader is often too busy really trading to teach but some try and give as much of their time as possible. Marketers serve their purpose to ENTERTAIN me mainly! LoL... If we think about it logically these are GREEN low income kids hooking up with MLM marketers burning noobs which is great puts more money into the brokers so they can pay off the REAL traders... I hope they make enough money to go back to school and learn to dress better but odds are they will go crazy with any little sums of money blow it on crack and hookers and worse end up with the IRS chasing them. Word to the wise if you make a larger sum of money fast get an accountant and put it all in the bank don't spend it on stupid stuff protect your capital always...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    We have made a BET that they will not want to do a live interview with you BOBROWN due to them really not knowing how to trade!? Will they? Won't they? Tune in tomorrow and find out my friends same bat time same bat channel!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwbsx6LvnfY
  • Options
    mickjenkinsmickjenkins Posts: 4
    i cant see it as being anything more than clever marketing.... repackaged strategies made to "look cool"..... whats funny is if you check out the "four kings" (that always makes me laugh) their facebooks are full to the top with "liking" online marketing groups. There is not one shred of evidence that any of them have a economics degree between them. Whilst we are on the subject.... anyone come across "Adam Stone" CEO of Goption? This is the platform that the green room and the recently spawned Come Up System sheppard all their follows too to claim the aff fee. Anyway, i got into an argument with someone after they said "i have seen the boss of goption make $1m on his platform" .... do people really buy this ?????
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    They are n00bs they will buy anything... Why do you think there are a bizillion scam videos around! They are GREEN like the people in the GREEN ROOM... None of them will know what it is like to really bank over $1 mil a year from trading, they would likely collapse trying to trade 1 to 5k on a single trade in real life much rather being a consistent trader trading size... "No videos of you using demo accounts to show size either" Oh please its just too funny to think about. They really should stick to their demo accounts, dreams and affiliate money because REAL trading is not for the RETARDED PERIOD! But alas I could be wrong as I am too busy trading to be a follower to anybody even other good traders but I will hang in the bin.net chatroom a few times in the mornings if n00bs or anybody want to see a professional trader in action along with Bryan being there too.
  • Options
    bo_brownbo_brown Posts: 551 ✭✭

We have made a BET that they will not want to do a live interview with you BOBROWN due to them really not knowing how to trade!? Will they? Won't they? Tune in tomorrow and find out my friends same bat time same bat channel!!!

I'm ready to host them, if they are game. I am surprised at how many traders shy away from live interviews. Maybe I should offer to pay them...(just kidding)

• Options
    edited July 2014
    In the end does it matter? Stick to grinding it out day after day you are doing great. When you are doing $1000s per pip or on a single binary options trade you will know why I say this. FU money is where you can sit in your PJs on the computer during the day read forums/chatrooms and go "FU!!!" any time you feel like it, lol... As far as I am concerned most of these MLMers are low class MALAKAS pretending to be professional traders but their P/Ls will not agree... So they prove me right again I am use to it, people are predictable...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyWU-0ppug0
  • Options
    TripackTripack Posts: 28
    What do you expect ? Nice try to have some objective opinion there, but in the end it's not hard to guess what is all comes to ...
  • Options
    Them being "WANKERS"?!
  • Options
    Hmm, you just put the right word that was on my mind :)
  • Options
    JoshJosh Posts: 8
    Wow... I am loving these comments. Especially from you lots. Please tell me what it is you have against the green room that makes you speak like this?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Nothing I just lost my parents to Marketers when I was a child "of which I think they are promoting korean vacuum cleaners to the japanese. " Lucky for me I was raised by my butler and found this really cool cave by the estate. I had this odd feeling one day while watching bats fly in the cave along with an interactive brokers commercial on tv and said "Hey I can apply to TRADING as well as CRIME fighting!" and the rest is history...

* I have no problem promoting good traders or educators ask Bryan of www.tradingaxis.com. I will do my best to point out to n00bs any SCAM systems brokers or people just looking to find a way to make a buck off of them by some SCUMBAG marketer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZF1GKtWG0c
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Maybe I am being unfair to your group Josh "The Green Room" I have to hold that as a possibility maybe you guys are really doing a good job and teaching/providing good signals and methods of trading? Though I have only met 1 HONEST marketer in my life the guy that runs this site, hence why I agree to make videos/articles and generally help him out. I prize honestly and helping others even if my time is limited due to I have to make a living from trading not just hanging out with bryan or others on skype all day as that can be a distraction to trading. So if I seem unfair grouping "The Green Room" in with other scummy marketing ploys I apologize for that. I think the best idea if you would be willing is to let BOBROWN sit in with your guys trading/teaching for a day and do a few interviews with members. If you guys are legit straight up and interested in helping traders with education, I would have no problem pushing people your way as I do with other like Bryan...

*Note I do love the marketing stuff you guys have very innovative and passionate/entertaining, better then most tv reality shows! Come on that is just hilarious! How about you guys do a video in a Baptist church, with a choir singing "Oh lawd I was saved by the GREEN ROOM!" cuts away and the minister starts talking about "THE GREEN ROOM" Brothers and Sisters you have been SAVED halulujah!!! Think about it, would make a great new video for you.. LoL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48v5APaHzXY#t=44

We could also just set this up with EX-MEMBERS instead? I am sure they might have some interesting input..
  • Options
    kostaszekostasze Posts: 227 ✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Obviously they are online marketers and nothing more. The testimonials are probably paid. There are many sites in which people make video testimonials and they say everything you want for just 5 bucks!! Btw funny video lotz (the third one)! :-)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Oh yeah Mr.Panos lol love him... We greek peoples lol... I kinda get the feeling they don't want an outside 3rd party perspective that gives a true unbiased/non market review of "THE GREEN ROOM" because maybe its not really so green other then full of green noobs who have no clue of what they are doing. If its true they were selling free system/indicators for $750 to what ever dumbass would pay it, they should be ashamed of themselves as that is just pure scum that would do that to newbies. The more I dig the more SH*T I am coming up with on them.... So far my digging is not looking favorable to them which I think is why they are HIDDING... I don't care if you are watching Josh I am going to find the truth out one way or another period, I always do... Maybe it will be good for you maybe not, muhahaha...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    After people have been scammed or figure out that "The Green Room" were just marketers who were lying and could not really trade, you will see the complaints start to come in and people screaming how the were RIPPED OFF! Look at your account balance after trading with them, is it up or down? Remember this, marketers are like a RAT scavenging for food a trader is a HUNTER looking for prey. Think logically would a rat make a good hunter? No just like these MLMers are not traders in any way shape or form...
  • Options
    Yeah lotz, I agree with what you're saying, and yes some of the marketing for the green room is quite hilarious. The reason why I lashed out in the beginning was because of your harsh words that hit home for me personally. I live in the "ghetto" and trading BO is helping me pay some of my tuition for college, as well as creating a gateway for me and my familia. In no way am I trying to advertise for people to join the green room. I just hope we can both understand each other a little better now. I just want to help create peace and wealth in an world that is lacking both. And it all starts with an idea along with a step in the right direction. I put my sweat and blood into this shit, and I won't be denied my goals. I'll either succeed or I'll DIE trying to achieve my highest priority.
  • Options
    kostaszekostasze Posts: 227 ✭✭
    Ok then. Share your charts. Not just broker's charts with gains but both of them(platform charts with your analysis and the trades in the broker, when you get in when you get out etc. ) and explain us.
  • Options
    I am kind of disappointed by this thread. What is the purpose of picking on someone based on their luck of the womb? I was also born into a none affluent family and seriously bots in some ways you strike me as a pretty bright guy but this is less than intelligent conversation that I would have thought was beneath you LOB. Where are the stakes because this thread looks like a Salem witch trial. At the end of the day the best way to find out if a service like this is right for you might be by testing it for yourself. There is not a lot of substance here to help anyone make a decision either way IMO. Also the thing about marketing online is that no matter how hard something is or is not marketed if it is crap it will not sell very long and that brings me back to why are you guys so concerned?

IDK about the green room and have not been in their but seriously some of the crap shared here I found tasteless and offensive.
  • Options
    bo_brownbo_brown Posts: 551 ✭✭
    Josh said:

Yeah lotz, I agree with what you're saying, and yes some of the marketing for the green room is quite hilarious. The reason why I lashed out in the beginning was because of your harsh words that hit home for me personally. I live in the "ghetto" and trading BO is helping me pay some of my tuition for college, as well as creating a gateway for me and my familia. In no way am I trying to advertise for people to join the green room. I just hope we can both understand each other a little better now. I just want to help create peace and wealth in an world that is lacking both. And it all starts with an idea along with a step in the right direction. I put my sweat and blood into this shit, and I won't be denied my goals. I'll either succeed or I'll DIE trying to achieve my highest priority.

Would you be willing to let me interview you on youtube? I like your story and determination.
  • Options
    kostasze said:

Ok then. Share your charts. Not just broker's charts with gains but both of them(platform charts with your analysis and the trades in the broker, when you get in when you get out etc. ) and explain us.

I am sorry kostaze, but I am not allowed to share any charts and discuss any strategieas outside of the group.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I agree it is a waste of my time these are just MLM marketers pretending to be traders. I know this from all the ex-members who now are splintering off looking for new noobs to start their own "GREEN ROOM" wtf lol seems its a new a new fad of crap traders pretending to be good traders starting their own SKYPE/HYPE group. The sad thing is this "THEY CAN'T TRADE!" they will only be giving money away to the broker or if lucky are just using demo accounts to say how great they are. Seriously "TheComeUPsystem?" why don't you come up and suck my ____! Frikken MLMers and you have to understand everything i do is pretty distasteful have you not seen my videos? LoL my point was a simple one these guys are pikers and entertainment for me as usual.

The only thing GREEN in that room is the people in it, which are mostly green I bet from the money they have lost lol.. If you are in there and you are broke well talk to the GREAT traders in there and sign up a friend now!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Deu-_mc0k-s

Excerpt from an ex member I use to share settings for with various bots we used he blew his account trading stupid where I made out like a bandit, ironically he is a good guy and back then i warned him he should have diversified/used fusion with his capital. Maybe I will have an interview with him soon!
  • Options

I am kind of disappointed by this thread. What is the purpose of picking on someone based on their luck of the womb? I was also born into a none affluent family and seriously bots in some ways you strike me as a pretty bright guy but this is less than intelligent conversation that I would have thought was beneath you LOB. Where are the stakes because this thread looks like a Salem witch trial. At the end of the day the best way to find out if a service like this is right for you might be by testing it for yourself. There is not a lot of substance here to help anyone make a decision either way IMO. Also the thing about marketing online is that no matter how hard something is or is not marketed if it is crap it will not sell very long and that brings me back to why are you guys so concerned?

IDK about the green room and have not been in their but seriously some of the crap shared here I found tasteless and offensive.

Thanks for the support @binaryoptionstutor‌
    And @bobrown, I'll get to you once I figure out how to pm people. It shouldn't take long.

• Options
    edited July 2014
    I don't like liars cheats and fakes which "THE GREEN ROOM" is just a more elaborate scam, full of untalented creeps like this guy trying to sell their mothers for a dollar. You might come from the ghetto and be of a poor mental scale, but that does not give you the right to take advantage of others, you are no different then most of those Israel based binary option telemarketers opps I mean brokers, just a different location...

Talent is earned and priceless.. Dishonorable people will never have it because they hold themselves cheaply and it simply costs too much for them to afford...
  • Options
    It's an endless story about how to MLM. Pathetic, even some well known characters you can see promoting brokers are basically actors making affiliate money, they are just that, characters, not traders. I feel the same kind of thing is going on here.
  • Options
    This will probably be my last comment on this topic,nevertheless the green room has been nothing but good to me. The members there are more than willing to help anybody who is struggling. Sure sometimes you will get some vague answers, but that is because everybody has that "do your homework and earn it" type of mentality. Which is good. There are plenty of thing's about the green that i don't agree with. But I won't get into that right now.
    The green room wil probably be here until all of the Broker go bankrupt. Until then, we'll just keep moving forward, and keep helping as many people as we can...find a way out!
  • Options
    Ok good lets leave it at that in the end a trader is a trader a marketer is a marketer. The two psychologies do not mix one has to be 100% honest to make a good living and the other has to be 100% dishonest... Its just the way it is.
  • Options
    luisc202luisc202 Posts: 3
    edited August 2014
    They are a SCAM. I belonged to that group and they are taking everyones money and calling loosing trades :(... Josh it looks like you are one of the lucky ones then. Ask Brenda Wong how much Jamal traded on her account and RECKLESSLY lost.

Here you go:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKItSkvfS94&feature=youtu.be
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    roflmao ROBBED in DA HOOD! You got scammed by MLM marketers and their hype machine owch... The sad thing is it was a great concept you just needed a professional trader instead of some marketing n00bs.. I knew already that these guys with their limited experience and education could not be a PRO traders just PRETENDERS... Yup chalk another PREDICTION that you would hear people come out and start complaining by me.. I must admit I used my ALGOs to predict this.. They touched other peoples money do they know they could go to jail for that?