signals

Hey all I'm new to trading and wonder if forex signals can be used for trading binarys. Thanks.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,134 admin
    edited March 15
    Hey. No. Forex signals don't come with expiries. They often use targets where you have to manually exit the trade or set up a
    take profit price.

Forex strategies however can be adapted to fit binary options trading. Also, forex analysis and charting methods are really good for trading.
    I use Price Action myself which originates from Forex trading.
  • TrezoTrezo Posts: 37
    I agree with theabove. I'd say, at binary options you should "guess" a price after a certain period, while in forex you just need to take your money after they reach a certain sum. But in forex you aren't told when it's going to happen.
  • FerinFerin Posts: 16
    Don't do freshman mistakes. Today you're looking for signals and tomorrow you are brooding because of the fact that you lost all the deposit due to bad signals...
  • QwerastisQwerastis Posts: 8
    It is really a good question from the beginners point of view. I would like to advise you to rely on your own abilities as it is quite a different field from the forex trading. The signals in binary options are not well satisfactory. Thank you!