Olymp Trade your opinion.

12346»

Comments

• LoganLogan Posts: 14
    Currencies don’t go in any comparison with the crypt. For six months, the crypt has shown a threefold increase, and lightcoin has grown almost five times.
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    Continuous trends are good for investors. For traders, short time trades and their potential predictability are more important.
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    In general, fiat also can’t be called a convenient asset for earning. Fiat has a great leverage, but it also increases potential losses. The risk is higher. The crypt is good because it is available both on the option platform and on the Olymp forex platform. When conditions change, you can always go from one platform to another.
  • BossBoss Posts: 77
    I would prefer shares and indices, but Olymp, unfortunately, allows to trade with them only on a platform with options.
  • LoganLogan Posts: 14
    What can you say about the ETF? As far as I understand, Olymp focuses primarily on short-term orders. Stock indices can hardly be called popular, and meanwhile, Olymp introduces not just indices, but ETF. I searched for information on analytical websites, they don’t write about ETFs there. I do not understand why to introduce unpopular asset on the forex platform? I would understand if the same Dow Jones and S & P500 were brought there.