BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Comments

• truthordaretruthordare Posts: 8
    I am glad that you gave warning to people here about this broker. I have a withdrawal request made since beginning of March and I haven't heard from them yet. Yes, stay away from them!
  • vincecruisevincecruise Posts: 1
    There will always be a risk in ever business investment that we do. Here in Onetwotrade I believe that trying to earn more using this broker would be worth it. They offer trainings for free and also gives bonuses to their traders which you can't have with other brokers. I'm just thankful enough that I am now enjoying the perks of earning safely with them.
  • Today, I finally received my payment from my account. I requested for it three days ago and I wondered why it took me that long. Then I reviewed the terms and conditions of Onetwotrade regarding withdrawals then I saw that it really takes 3-5 days to process withdrawals for an average trader like me but I also heard that VIP account holders have this advantage of having a lesser time on processing withdrawals. At least 3 days is not that long unlike other brokers do.
  • AnnaLeeAnnaLee Posts: 28
    never try it before.
  • CyrelSabanaCyrelSabana Posts: 1
    Quality customer service is one of the major advantages of Onetwotrade. Their reps are polite in answering my questions. They are very attentive even in the middle of the night.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Could you please stop your shameless promotion you just look stupid k?
  • vince882002vince882002 Posts: 1
    Coordinating with other brokers and some people who works with Onetwotrade gave me enough reason to stay with them and invest more. We are consistently discussing some techniques to use everytime a news comes up in the market. This is one of the best strategy to widen your options in dealing with binary. Talk to other traders and know more about it.