BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

MIKE FREEMAN PRIVATE TRADING SIGNALS GROUP - THE REAL RESULTS

13»

Comments

• TripackTripack Posts: 28
    Why would any affiliate to bin broker try to help you becoming successful ? There is direct conflict of interest, see an affiliate as a sales person on commission.
    So basically you are dealing with someone who is earning money when you loose, together with the affiliated broker, maybe it's more clear this way.
  • TripackTripack Posts: 28
    Using whatever charting platform that in turn uses whatever broker's feed, and allows you to tailor your own x time unit candle won't help in that case. Lagging is lagging and still, broker want you to use that.
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    Harro - the Freeman Signals had a very scarce show of brilliance the last lets say 3 days......but prior to that - following them would not be good for you. You will loose money. Period.

But I can tell you one thing though - If I were you I would rather concentrate on the strategy that you are following - you will have a lot more of success with it than following Freeman. And that is a fact. You have already taken an idea and developed it and made it a bit more of your own.
  • HarroHarro Posts: 21
    JonHalto said:

Ok Harro. This does not show if the signals are any good though... If you are only profitable bc you add your own knowledge then how will others do? People who can trade could even use the optionbot and make profits with it lol - But these signals are offered to newbies who then dont get much support. Signals should work on their own. otherwise more like an indicator right? I was with a crappy signal service once and when i asked them about low performance they always had answers like i have the wrong broker or somehow was doing something wrong and that they have so many happy clients so i must be wrong. They would never really answer questions though.

Ok I have to agree with you and BryanMac in this as that Michael Signals are rather more of trend or trade possibility alerts, of what I should look out for. As I have tried a bit also forex trading, then there the signal tells you the exact entry point and exact SL or TP. And this is what binary signals should be about, at what price, when and to what direction and for how long. Michaels signals are missing the component of the exact entry point and the exact entry time either. So you can really take them as trend suggestions that the price is supposed to go that way and if you see a suitable conditions, go for it.

And getting back to it, if you put it that way. If you have to think about it, tweak it or add something to the signal or double check some other chart for it, not just hit the button when it comes in, then it's not a signal or at least not the signal it's supposed to be.
  • kwinkwin Posts: 5
    mmmmmmmmm???!!!!?!?!?!!?!?!?
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    I really don't think that you should look at those signals being a possibility at all. I would say just stuff it and read your own chart. Use your indicators to filter but not to make the decision to trade for you. I have learned that an indicator only shows something in the market (a possibility but not a given) - but the market.......she has a mind of her own. For example - your examples Harro - RSI that moves in OS / OB does not mean that the market will reverse immediately (my gosh it might not reverse at all and price could continue making you wonder what did I do wrong). Another - Bollinger Bands that touches the Upper line or Lower line does not necessary mean that price will reverse and go the other way.......

You are completely correct about this - And getting back to it, if you put it that way. If you have to think about it, tweak it or add something to the signal or double check some other chart for it, not just hit the button when it comes in, then it's not a signal or at least not the signal it's supposed to be.

If any good trader can show me the reasoning for any of the published Michael Freeman Signals - why those signals would be considered a trade - please let me know. Maybe I'm the one who is stupid because I just cannot see it. It makes no sense...........BUT........

But let me take a wild guess here - I will even bet on it......I bet that before a signal gets sent that somebody just chooses an asset at random (Loves Gold and Eur/Usd and to be different every once in a while I choose a different pair/stock/commodity/indices in order to make it look to others that I know what I'm doing).......now I quickly just check where the price is at, flip a coin to decide what direction and then choose a price that seems ok to be hit as a strike price. Don't forget to inform my retarded newbie "friends" the exact expiry time. LOL.

I know this seems a bit far fetched but I cannot deny the following - let's say hypothetically that a pro trader like Bryan or Lotz would start their own signal service and it is done on the same format that Freeman is doing (asset/strike price/direction/expiry)......I don't think I would be hitting 50% or less ITM on AVERAGE.

• mrsbearmrsbear Posts: 43
    Totally agree with you Raiden. In the weeks when I was checking the signals they often seemed to make no sense whatsoever and my gut feeling is that your excellent "let me take a wild guess" explanation of how they are created is pretty close to the mark. With respect to Harro I think he's giving the signals much more credence than they deserve.
  • soderstromsoderstrom Posts: 64
    Harro said:

JonHalto said:

Ok Harro. This does not show if the signals are any good though... If you are only profitable bc you add your own knowledge then how will others do? People who can trade could even use the optionbot and make profits with it lol - But these signals are offered to newbies who then dont get much support. Signals should work on their own. otherwise more like an indicator right? I was with a crappy signal service once and when i asked them about low performance they always had answers like i have the wrong broker or somehow was doing something wrong and that they have so many happy clients so i must be wrong. They would never really answer questions though.

Ok I have to agree with you and BryanMac in this as that Michael Signals are rather more of trend or trade possibility alerts, of what I should look out for. As I have tried a bit also forex trading, then there the signal tells you the exact entry point and exact SL or TP. And this is what binary signals should be about, at what price, when and to what direction and for how long. Michaels signals are missing the component of the exact entry point and the exact entry time either. So you can really take them as trend suggestions that the price is supposed to go that way and if you see a suitable conditions, go for it.

And getting back to it, if you put it that way. If you have to think about it, tweak it or add something to the signal or double check some other chart for it, not just hit the button when it comes in, then it's not a signal or at least not the signal it's supposed to be.
    Harro!!

I haved fallow and study michael Freemans signals since he started them and he has never bean ITM more then 50%

• ukcolukcol Posts: 2
    Hi Everyone,
    I just entered the forum but want to share my experience with Michael and Paul:
    MIKE
    I started with Mike’s signals in 09/2014 but had problems to use them (GMT +1)….
    Following his announcement for the AT, I opened an account with YESOPTION, one of his suggested brokers on sep 3, 2014. The sync with this broker never worked, my various requests never got answered…
    PAUL
    I followed his webinars for some time, thought he was a reasonable guy… When I put money on his AT in 11/2014, 250€ blown away in less than 10 days! Never received one response from his part ….
    They are both SCAMS, we have to finish with these guys and THEY HAVE TO PAY!!!
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    I am sure they are very upset with how you are feeling about them... I can just picture them crying as they spend your money at the mall... Sorry but its kind of funny..

These guys are kids, so you would have to talk to their parents lol... Mike lives with his mommy and the other guy is a college student.. LoL...
  • MiyagiMiyagi Posts: 1
    Hi guys I just joined this site because I stumbled on this thread via a link on the MF scam warning video on Youtube.
    I have been keeping track as well of MF's manual signals since december 2nd and this is what I got:

DATE WIN LOSS RATIO
    2/12/2014 4 1 80%
    3/12/2014 1 2 33%
    4/12/2014 1 1 50%
    5/12/2014 0 3 0%
    8/12/2014 1 3 25%
    9/12/2014 3 1 75%
    10/12/2014 2 2 50%
    11/12/2014 3 2 60%
    12/12/2014 0 0 0%
    15/12/2014 4 2 67%
    16/12/2014 0 3 0%
    17/12/2014 5 0 100%
    18/12/2014 3 2 60%
    19/12/2014 2 2 50%
    22/12/2014 3 1 75%
    23/12/2014 3 1 75%

TOTAL 35 26 57%

If I traded every signal I got then I would've been slightly ITM but I stopped following his signals after 5/12/2014.
    Please know that I'm not connected in any way to MF. I'm just a regular trader like you guys.