BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Royal Binary

DextRDextR Posts: 3
Hi there,
I'm completly new to the Binary Options and I want to start some trading. By the friend recommendation he tells me about Royal Binary. Website now is little buggy, but I'm not about the layout If you know what I mean ;) I didn't find the discussion about that broker so I would like to ask If you know something about them? I talked with them on their chat but still I want to know opinion of some traders.

Best regards,
Dex

Comments

• ajpcasperajpcasper Posts: 16
    Why would you signup with a random, unknown and unregulated broker like that when there are others out there that are well known & regulated?
  • DextRDextR Posts: 3
    Like I told you friend of mine started to trade with them just few days ago and he is happy with the results and he tries to convince me. He is the one who got me into BO in the first place. He will probably stick to them, so that's why I ask If they are fine and regulated? And what do you mean by regulated where I can find that information, ask them?
    Also they seem to be nice and proffesional so I just wonder If anyone knows about them. If really no one have the information I will just go with them.
  • BinaryGodBinaryGod Posts: 2
    @ajpcasper Maybe because this is very good broker, I can tell it from my own experience. Once I made the deposit of $1000, the guys from Royal Binary took care about me and my investments, they teached me how to trade (Matthew W. is awesome!) and now I make huge profit thanks to that company. Besides, they are regulated by CYSEC so it proves that it's a fully legit company.

@DextR In my opinion you should not hesitate to join this broker, you will definitely not regred it (and your wallet also).
  • DextRDextR Posts: 3
    I will wait with decision for one or two days anyway. If anyone else have ideas please comment I dont want to stay on thick ice with that.
  • ajpcasperajpcasper Posts: 16
    Nice first post BinaryGod as if you dont work for Royal Binary! And they are NOT regulated by CySEC...
  • BinaryGodBinaryGod Posts: 2
    ajpcasper said:

Nice first post BinaryGod as if you dont work for Royal Binary! And they are NOT regulated by CySEC...

I am currently unemployed, so it does not make much sense. This is what I have found out. Anyway, I make money so I don't mind being called a Royal Binary employee. Have a nice day @ajpcasper‌
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    ajpcasper said:

Yea Id have to say he is trying to pick up business fro them as far as I can see they are not regulated, and even if they are its still no guarantee of legit.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com