BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Binary Options Bullet | BinaryOptions.net

SystemSystem Posts: 164 admin
edited June 2016 in General

There are many forms of binary options software on the market today. Not a single one claims to be a losing system and this one is no different. What is different is that it may actually be worth checking out, if you feel like spending the $67.

Read the full story here

Comments

• pisces11pisces11 Posts: 1
    Hi Guys
    I am a little bit confused. Your friends at Binary Options Watchdog . com commented that the owner of Binary Options Bullet is John Kane AKA Patrick Ryan a drug dealing BO Scammer, and that you have in the past confronted him!! He is also the owner of Binary BrainWave, Binary Today, Forex Robot Nation. So is this the same Guy or is it possible there are two John Kanes, One of the them imitating the other?
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    First off, the Binary options Watchdog is Michael Freeman... a well known scammer, if you don't believe me just google his name and scam and see what you come up with. Also, marketers/scammers will often give a negative review on one service in order to promote their own scams, as MF is known to do. As for the bullet, I've never used it, it may be OK, but it is always recommended to learn to trade for yourself and not rely on signals. That is all.