BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Greg Sain "The Options Power Team" SCAM WARNING

lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
If you have any complaints on Greg Sain and "The Options Power Team" feel free to air them here :) Lets make sure people don't get scammed by these goofballs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O3NMifE2-I

Comments

• thebotarmorthebotarmor Posts: 49
    Where you even finding this people? Never heard of him.
    Regards,
    Deromra Tob
    Bot Armored
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    I find a good deal of bizarro stuff online lol.. So its not you its me... Guys like this are so dumb and scammy imo that they serve as a good example as to what to stay away from for newbies in general. It shows the deceitful do whatever to get other peoples money without actually being talented or having a real product/service... Consider it an EDUCATIONAL video other ones I am going to have up soon once I like the quality will be more in the nature of how markets and traders work such as the "How to view the Markets as a Binary Options Trader" or "How Binary Options Indicator Scammers Work" I hope people will find them a benefit and OPEN their eyes to what you should really focus on as a trader "CONSISTENT PROFITS!" I will even let you know ahead of time I plan on having a live group where I show a live subscriber account being traded with "Signal Rush" and how I use money management, indicators, discipline market depth ect ect to grow the account. It will be for people like you and mark who are at a disadvantage yet wish to become professional traders, also priced for newbies with limited funds too. That I will have more on next week. It will be a service part of "Signal Rush" so I am now a MARKETER upfront *WARNING* LoL..
  • thebotarmorthebotarmor Posts: 49
    edited July 2015

I find a good deal of bizarro stuff online lol.. So its not you its me... Guys like this are so dumb and scammy imo that they serve as a good example as to what to stay away from for newbies in general. It shows the deceitful do whatever to get other peoples money without actually being talented or having a real product/service... Consider it an EDUCATIONAL video other ones I am going to have up soon once I like the quality will be more in the nature of how markets and traders work such as the "How to view the Markets as a Binary Options Trader" or "How Binary Options Indicator Scammers Work" I hope people will find them a benefit and OPEN their eyes to what you should really focus on as a trader "CONSISTENT PROFITS!" I will even let you know ahead of time I plan on having a live group where I show a live subscriber account being traded with "Signal Rush" and how I use money management, indicators, discipline market depth ect ect to grow the account. It will be for people like you and mark who are at a disadvantage yet wish to become professional traders, also priced for newbies with limited funds too. That I will have more on next week. It will be a service part of "Signal Rush" so I am now a MARKETER upfront *WARNING* LoL..

Good one ;p if it makes people profit and it is consistent, doesnt care how it called or named, it bring people money it all what it counts.
    Regards,
    Deromra Tob
    Bot Armored
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    True trading is a boring grind, but if it can be shown TRANSPARENTLY using LIVE ACCOUNTS and LIVE SCREEN SHARING along with the AUTO-COPIER trade software and then being taught realtimeall that goes into daily trading from money management to price action, market depth, ALGOs blah blah blah on and on. If you can see the traders balance day after day, trade after trade and pick up good habits from them. I think it might help REWIRE unprofitable/gambler type traders and give them a starting point to build with. If you see something week after week that is profitable, stable in tune with the market and if you are none of those things then maybe it might be of use to you to COPY/LEARN how to do yourself...