BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Ayrex discussion

Comments

• ayrex.officialayrex.official Posts: 172 ✭✭
    Clayton said:

Clayton said:

Clayton said:

Dear Ayrex Support,

I firstly would like to say I have been trading live and profitably for last few weeks with Ayrex and its been fine, no problems. Today I experienced an unfortunate situation while trading. Basically I took my first trade on USD/JPY at 8.50am GMT for 130.00 euros for 5 min which was OTM, I then took another trade which was a martingale on the same pair at 9.05am GMT for 310.00 euros for 5mins. As i took this trade a message appeared on top of the screen in red writing for literally 1sec, like a flash, i just caught the first word which said unfortunately .....something something something, It was near impossible to read the messege fully, or even take a screen shot. At this point i could see that the trade was not taken. which was really annoying as it was so blatantly ITM, So i had a chat with the Ayrex online support, I explained my situation and gave them all the above information and I asked what were the reasons for a messge to appear on top of the screen as i had the available funds. I was told to re fresh the page, so i did, No trade was taken and can not be seen in the history. Ayrex Support replied by saying if i dont know what the messege is saying then they cannot help me and if the message comes up again to memorize the message then i must notify them This is the first time ive seen this messege and to be honest if this messge flashed up again while trading I cant guarantee that i would be able to read the messege in a space of less than a 1sec and this is not an exaggeration
    I can not trade with a broker that can not execute trades, and can not give me a valid reason why i would recieve this messege. I have attached the conversation I had with your online support so you may have a clearer understanding of my situation.

Thanks

Clayton

Dear Clayton,

Thank you for your patience! Our IT Department has checked your complaint and there appears to be some sort of technical bug with your second trade. We apologize for it situation and your investment amount and profit from the second trade (210 euros) are already on your balance. Hopefully, this bug is fixed forever and won't trouble you any longer.

Our Support Team will also send you a letter with the result of investigation.

If there is anything else you need help with, just let me know, please.

Dear Ayrex support, I would like to thank you for your quick response with regards to handling the unfortunate situation that I had to go through.. Within a few hours after making you aware of my situation, I had received an email of apology with explanation and stated refund of 210 euros, I am very pleased with the outcome which has filled me with confidence to continue trading with Ayrex.

A big shout out to all Ayrex support team, keep up the good work guys,
    From a pleased customer

Clayton
    Dear Clayton,

Our Support Team is grateful for your kind words! If there is anything else we can do for you, please, contact us anytime here, via Live Chat or support@ayrex.com!

We wish you a nice evening and successful trading!
    Ayrex - Binary Options reinvented
    Dear Traders,

On March 15 US Federal reserve is going to set interest rates on loans and advances to commercial banks. According to the chair of the Board of Governors Janet Yellen, an increase is very likely to happen, which will boost USD significantly and, on the contrary, a rate cut will weaken it.

"At our meeting later this month, the committee will evaluate whether employment and inflation are continuing to evolve in line with our expectations, in which case a further adjustment of the federal fund's rate would likely be appropriate," Yellen said in a speech in Chicago on March 3.

To sum it up, FED's decision can be a perfect chance to profit! Don't miss it!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
    Dear Traders,

Have you ever been wondering what's common between global investment and traveling the world on your bike?

According to "the Indiana Jones of finance" Jim Rogers, a lot! His book "Investment biker" is not only about finance but about adventure and gives a perfect picture of where you can make a million and where you can lose one. Enjoy an unexpected look at financial markets and world's economies from the point of view of the man, who founded his own fund at the age of 31.

Take a breathtaking adventure with Jim Rogers and Ayrex!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
    edited March 2017
    Dear Traders,

We are happy to announce the latest version of your Android application (4.1.0) for on the go binary options trading!

The most important development in this app for us its ability to trade with indicators.

Classic and steady Bollinger bands and Moving Averages are already at your service and ready to help with the better analysis.

Start making more profit with the indicators' help!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
    Dear Traders,

Speaking of the most popular strategies nowadays it's hard not to mention martingale strategy. Basically, martingale can be helpful in recouping losses and gaining a little profit in the same time.

The main rule in martingale is to double up your investment after each loss until you finally win. As a result, you get back your previous investment and profit from the last successful trade.

Although martingale gathered a huge popularity among traders, it is considered to be high risked, so if you decide to work with it, do it carefully and with your full attention.

Discover the fascinating world of binary options trading with Ayrex!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
    Dear Traders,

Bloomberg called this man the “Wall Street’s greatest trader”, while Forbes estimated his fortune in $1.05 billion in February 2017. Millions of people keep wondering what is Michael Steinhardt’s secret ingredient of success. In the meantime, he is reinventing investing over and over again.

The future "greatest trader" was born in 1940 in New York City. His family was not an easy one: Michael's father was Sol Frank Steinhardt - hot-tempered high-stakes gambler, who had a lot of acquaintances in the criminal world.

Despite the uneasy family background, Michael has always been eager to study and in 1960 he graduated from the University of Pennsylvania. His first steps in finance were made as an analyst and researcher for Calvin Bullock mutual fund company and in the brokerage firm called Loab Rhoades & Co. By 1967 Steinhardt, Fine, Berkovitz & Co. hedge fund company was founded. Steinhardt invested $10000 of his own earnings from investments. The company was very successful due to the special approach implemented by its founder: deep analysis of the macro market situation allowed to adapt company’s strategy to it perfectly. In 1995 Steinhardt made a decision to leave at the top of his career. By this moment the company was worth $4.8 million.

"I thought there must be something more virtuous, more ennobling to do with one's life than making rich people richer," he said. "It's not the sort of thing from which you would go straight up to heaven."

In 2004 Steinhardt started to work in WisdomTree Investments, which focuses on earnings-based index funds.

Steinhardt’s investment style is more about short term strategic trading. According to Charles Kirk, Steinhardt prefers to use several "rules of investing":
    - Make all your mistakes early in life. The more tough lessons early on, the fewer errors you make later.
    - Always make your living doing something you enjoy.
    - Be intellectually competitive. The key to research is to assimilate as much data as possible in order to be to the first to sense a major change.
    - Make good decisions even with incomplete information. You will never have all the information you need. What matters is what you do with the information you have.
    - Always trust your intuition, which resembles a hidden supercomputer in the mind. It can help you do the right thing at the right time if you give it a chance.
    - Don't make small investments. If you're going to put money at risk, make sure the reward is high enough to justify the time and effort you put into the investment decision.

Investing rules can be different for every trader. You can set your own with Ayrex right now!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
  • crolindacrolinda Posts: 7

Dear Traders,

On March 15 US Federal reserve is going to set interest rates on loans and advances to commercial banks. According to the chair of the Board of Governors Janet Yellen, an increase is very likely to happen, which will boost USD significantly and, on the contrary, a rate cut will weaken it.

"At our meeting later this month, the committee will evaluate whether employment and inflation are continuing to evolve in line with our expectations, in which case a further adjustment of the federal fund's rate would likely be appropriate," Yellen said in a speech in Chicago on March 3.

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.

Bravo, who saw your advice he lost big money. The dollar fell
    crolinda said:

Dear Traders,

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.

Bravo, who saw your advice he lost big money. The dollar fell
    Dear Crolinda,

Please, notice that the post from 13th of March was a news post about FED's decision. According to the information in it, FED was expected to raise the interest rate basing on the words of its chairman Janet Yellen. The prediction was correct and interest rate was raised indeed, which you can check on the official website of the US Federal Reserve.

Thank you for your question! Please, let me know if there is anything else you need help with.
  • crolindacrolinda Posts: 7

Dear Traders,

Speaking of the most popular strategies nowadays it's hard not to mention martingale strategy. Basically, martingale can be helpful in recouping losses and gaining a little profit in the same time.

The main rule in martingale is to double up your investment after each loss until you finally win. As a result, you get back your previous investment and profit from the last successful trade.

Although martingale gathered a huge popularity among traders, it is considered to be high risked, so if you decide to work with it, do it carefully and with your full attention.

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.

You recommend Martingale strategy that you earn more money, not traders. It is well known that this strategy will ultimately empty account, and this not recommended by anyone serious trader. Shame on you ! I am now sure that I will not trade with you. Thank you for showing your intentions.
    edited March 2017
    crolinda said:

Dear Traders,

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.

You recommend Martingale strategy that you earn more money, not traders. It is well known that this strategy will ultimately empty account, and this not recommended by anyone serious trader. Shame on you ! I am now sure that I will not trade with you. Thank you for showing your intentions.
    Dear Crolinda,

Please, notice that strategy series are posted in order to provide new traders with better knowledge of the strategies existing in the modern investing world. We do not give our clients any trading advice or recommendations since it contradicts our Terms and Conditions. In fact, please, check this part of that post:
    "Although martingale gathered a huge popularity among traders, it is considered to be high risked, so if you decide to work with it, do it carefully and with your full attention"
    Thank you for your message and have a nice day ahead!
    edited March 2017
    Dear Traders,

On Friday hundreds of traders took part in the 222nd Binary Blast Contest and as always competition was tough. Many of you have asked us how to become one of 8 winners and claim your prize and today we decided to prepare another interview with one of the Contest winners for you. One of the winners of the last Contest from India IndianWolf (6th place) was kind enough to share his thoughts and advice about it with us. Hope, you'll find useful on your way to becoming one of the best binary options traders!

Ayrex rep.: "Hi, IndianWolf! Congratulations on your victory in the last round! Could you tell us a little how do you prepare for each round? Are there any special rituals you like to do before it?"

IndianWolf: "My preparation includes getting my mind off from any current situation like being happy or sad or anything else. I cut the emotional part in my trading. Yes, actually I follow a ritual like closing my eyes and telling myself why am I doing it and how exactly am I going to do it".

Ayrex rep.: "Right mindset is really everything, isn't it? And is there anything that you like about the Contest the most? Or maybe there is something that you don't like?"

IndianWolf: "For me, the timing of one hour is the best that can be, cause it makes you bring out the best in you. Also, I wish the Contest would run forever, so we could see the traders that are really the best. I mean they gain 500-800% return in just 1-hour, that's insane!".

Ayrex rep.: "Totally agree! Very often we get to see the most impressive trading performance, like the one you've shown. Could you give any personal recommendations to other traders about it, please?"

IndianWolf: What I can really recommend is to avoid rushing into trading in the first minutes, cause it is just chaos that will be ruling your mind. Instead, wait for 15-20 min: by that time all losers will quit and you'll be able to see the leaderboard and plan accordingly. I won because I placed the majority of my trades in the last 30 minutes. Thank you for giving me this opportunity".

Don't miss your chance to fight for the victory! Join the Demo Contest on Monday, Wednesday or Friday at 12:00 pm EET!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
  • lindwelllindwell Posts: 1
    about the martingale strategy lets say that i a call option on eurusd of 5$ with an expiry of 30 sec then on 15 sec countdown i then realize that that the trend is going down and place a put option of 13$ is that allowed according to your terms and conditions
    lindwell said:

about the martingale strategy lets say that i a call option on eurusd of 5$ with an expiry of 30 sec then on 15 sec countdown i then realize that that the trend is going down and place a put option of 13$ is that allowed according to your terms and conditions

Hi Lindwell,

Yes, it is allowed by out Terms and Conditions, which are available on our website.

If you have any further questions, please, let me know!
    Dear Traders,

Don't miss the last free Demo Contest this week! It starts today at 12:00 pm EET and will be going on for 1 hour only.

Join the Contest and take your chances against the best binary options traders.

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
    Is Europe breaking apart?

French presidential candidate Marine Le Pen talks about making France "a true country" and leaving the euro zone, while German Chancellor Angela Merkel is preparing for the coming uneasy election. The UK Prime Minister Theresa May most likely to fight to battles preparing for Brexit and dealing with the Scottish independence.

Seems like we can expect a very high volatility period in the near future and it's time to make more profit!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
  • ClaytonClayton Posts: 6
    TO ALL TRADERS
    #############*****PLEASE READ CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM****###########
    I firstly would like to say I have been trading live and profitably for last few weeks. The problem I have with Ayrex is not being abled to guarantee execution of trades while using a martingale strategy. It started when I made a trade on 9th March USD/JPY 8.05am London session which I then martingaled which was not executed. A message came up “option is unavailable” which was ITM. The Ayrex Support team resolved the situation swiftly which filled me with confidence to continue trading. Now the same situation arised 3 times in one day which I report to Ayrex Support team which the reply was that the times I trade was low volatility and there system is based on current market situation and open option taken by traders.
    Firstly my 1st martingale trade was GBP/JPY, € 150 a strong pair taken on 28th march 2017, at 12.05pm during London GMT session which if I had taken this trade during the Asian session 10pm-8am GMT I could fully understand as it’s known for low volatility, but this was not the case. My 2nd martingale trade was GBP/JPY, €150 taken between 2pm-3pm GMT which was during U.S & London session which is high volatility time. 3rd martingale trade was GBP/CAD €150 which was taken 7.05PM GMT which was during U.S session 3hrs before U.S market closes

WHAT TIME DO YOU EXPECT ME TO TRADE?

Clayton,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>CONTINUATION>>>>>>>>>>>
    TO Ayrex and ALL TRADERS

Now with Regards to Ayrex system according to I.T department this system has been put in place to automatically generate values that is based on current market situation, volatility and open option taken by traders which unfortunately limits each trade to 300 pounds and yens. This does not fill me with confidence to trade with Ayrex especially the times I was trading which from a professional prospective were not times of real low volatility. The market is unpredictable and their are no guarantees how the market is going to react and if its based on current market situation, there is no guarantee that this system is able to execute my trades. Especially for a trader like myself that uses a martingale strategy. Ayrex encourages the martingale strategy but does not make traders aware of the inconsistencies of executing trades.

MY CONCERNS
    Its not stated anywhere on your website that there is a possible maximum trade of 300 euros based on market conditions and other traders activity.
    How am I supposed to know or gauge in a middle of a trade (martingale) that the asset has low volatility and that other traders activity may cause me a loss especially at the times that i was trading?

How do i know from the above explaination from your I.T department that when i take a trade (a martingale) that i would not recieve a messege stating "option is unavailable", and lose my invested funds?

The reason I ask this is that it states that Ayrex offers a maximum of 3000 euros per trade and from what i have read it is not enclosed of any information regarding limits per trade or any automated generated systems that calculate 300 euros per trade which is very specific and should be included in your terms and condition, this is the first I've heard of this. Also My 2nd trade I took was € 150 euros under € 300 euros during London and U.S session which brings high volatility and liquidity which i still received the flashing messege "option is unavailable". I have lost 300 euros and the possible payouts of the trades that i tried to take would have doubled my account.

Lastly Ayrex Support team have recommended that i choose another asset if i find myself in this situation again, As you know my strategy is a martingale and when most professional traders and myself martingale the trade is taken on the same currency as their is a strong probability of a winning trade. If I cannot do this what is the point of a martingale
    It seems to me that Ayrex can not take on big trades and i personally do not think a martingale trade size of 326 euro is a large sum for a broker like yourselves to execute considering that your first trade size is a POSSIBLE 3000 euros
    On a positive note due to inconsistencies of execution of trades i have had to withdraw my funds which was swift with no problems, The platform is excellent, Probably the best I’ve ever used, the execution time of placing trades is lightning quick and support team are great.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM,
    Clayton,
    Clayton said:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>CONTINUATION>>>>>>>>>>>
    TO Ayrex and ALL TRADERS

Now with Regards to Ayrex system according to I.T department this system has been put in place to automatically generate values that is based on current market situation, volatility and open option taken by traders which unfortunately limits each trade to 300 pounds and yens. This does not fill me with confidence to trade with Ayrex especially the times I was trading which from a professional prospective were not times of real low volatility. The market is unpredictable and their are no guarantees how the market is going to react and if its based on current market situation, there is no guarantee that this system is able to execute my trades. Especially for a trader like myself that uses a martingale strategy. Ayrex encourages the martingale strategy but does not make traders aware of the inconsistencies of executing trades.

MY CONCERNS
    Its not stated anywhere on your website that there is a possible maximum trade of 300 euros based on market conditions and other traders activity.
    How am I supposed to know or gauge in a middle of a trade (martingale) that the asset has low volatility and that other traders activity may cause me a loss especially at the times that i was trading?

How do i know from the above explaination from your I.T department that when i take a trade (a martingale) that i would not recieve a messege stating "option is unavailable", and lose my invested funds?

The reason I ask this is that it states that Ayrex offers a maximum of 3000 euros per trade and from what i have read it is not enclosed of any information regarding limits per trade or any automated generated systems that calculate 300 euros per trade which is very specific and should be included in your terms and condition, this is the first I've heard of this. Also My 2nd trade I took was € 150 euros under € 300 euros during London and U.S session which brings high volatility and liquidity which i still received the flashing messege "option is unavailable". I have lost 300 euros and the possible payouts of the trades that i tried to take would have doubled my account.

Lastly Ayrex Support team have recommended that i choose another asset if i find myself in this situation again, As you know my strategy is a martingale and when most professional traders and myself martingale the trade is taken on the same currency as their is a strong probability of a winning trade. If I cannot do this what is the point of a martingale
    It seems to me that Ayrex can not take on big trades and i personally do not think a martingale trade size of 326 euro is a large sum for a broker like yourselves to execute considering that your first trade size is a POSSIBLE 3000 euros
    On a positive note due to inconsistencies of execution of trades i have had to withdraw my funds which was swift with no problems, The platform is excellent, Probably the best I’ve ever used, the execution time of placing trades is lightning quick and support team are great.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM,
    Clayton,

Hi Clayton!
    Thank you for your honest and detailed opinion! It is very much appreciated.
    That is true that there are quite a lot of traders choosing Martingale as their main strategy, although we want to inform you that all we do is informing our clients about different possible strategies without encouraging them to use only those. That is their decision and we respect it.
    Currently our IT department is working on finding and implementing ways to inform our traders about the amount of available options so they can trade being aware of all possibilities
  • halamsjahalamsja Posts: 31
    Dear Clayton:

Very good explanation and useful information regarding the problem which I also have reported when I trade with Ayrex.com previously.. So I thought that Ayrex will not have the "No Option Available" problem during London Second session and US First session trade which is Night time for Asian traders, but as you explained, it seems the problem still persist even during that Golden trade period..

Well, anyway.. I have taken out all the money on my live account with Ayrex and choose other binary broker which did not have this problem.. But since this is Ayrex forum, I will not reveal the name of the binary broker that I trade and honestly, I am comfortable with the current binary broker that I choose since I did not find "NO OPTIONS AVAILABLE" problem.. What the demo account perform is exactly what the LIVE account does..

So my suggestion, if you are serious Binary traders with real money then just forget about Ayrex.. They are so far good only for small money trader with fast deposit and withdraw process.. BUT, it seems Ayrex did not do anything to improve regarding this "NO OPTION AVAILABLE.."
  • reaperreaper Posts: 60
    Clayton said:

TO ALL TRADERS
    I firstly would like to say I have been trading live and profitably for last few weeks. The problem I have with Ayrex is not being abled to guarantee execution of trades while using a martingale strategy. It started when I made a trade on 9th March USD/JPY 8.05am London session which I then martingaled which was not executed. A message came up “option is unavailable” which was ITM. The Ayrex Support team resolved the situation swiftly which filled me with confidence to continue trading. Now the same situation arised 3 times in one day which I report to Ayrex Support team which the reply was that the times I trade was low volatility and there system is based on current market situation and open option taken by traders.
    Firstly my 1st martingale trade was GBP/JPY, € 150 a strong pair taken on 28th march 2017, at 12.05pm during London GMT session which if I had taken this trade during the Asian session 10pm-8am GMT I could fully understand as it’s known for low volatility, but this was not the case. My 2nd martingale trade was GBP/JPY, €150 taken between 2pm-3pm GMT which was during U.S & London session which is high volatility time. 3rd martingale trade was GBP/CAD €150 which was taken 7.05PM GMT which was during U.S session 3hrs before U.S market closes

Clayton,

Clayton,
    I've traded that day, it was ok...
    https://gyazo.com/e54ca323c1a849b5f92f8101b72fb612

you have correctly done everything it seems, but... maybe you should listen to what is recommended by Ayrex?

• maximusdm1980maximusdm1980 Posts: 5
    I write about ayrex messages deleted?
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

I write about ayrex messages deleted?

Write again if you wish.
  • maximusdm1980maximusdm1980 Posts: 5
    why you blocked My Account maximusdm_1980
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    edited April 2017

why you blocked My Account maximusdm_1980

It's unblocked now try again. You have also been notified via PM.
    reaper said:

Clayton said:

TO ALL TRADERS

Clayton,

Clayton,

you have correctly done everything it seems, but... maybe you should listen to what is recommended by Ayrex?

Hi , I'm happy that you've managed to be successful during the same period of trading, and I hope that you continue to be profitable, but in my case it seems unfortunate that I was unsuccessful with regards to the execution of my trades, ultimately the problem I have was not being aware of a possible 300 Euro limit per trade, where if it was stated in the terms and conditions I would never of martingaled over 300 euros, there will always be that possibility that when I'm martingaling irrespective of the time, it may cause me a loss if I choose to trade over 300 euros, Ayrex have recommended that I choose another asset, which I did GBP/CAD, DURING U.S session, and it still did not execute my trade, also when martingaling i need consistency, I can't afford to have days like I experienced,

Also When I see Ayrex, advert or info for martingale strategy , I instantly see that as a trader who has an interest in the martingale strategy I'm going to think " Ok, why not do martingle strategy with Ayrex broker, there reputable they seem safe to trade with, 3000 euros per trade , not bad." not realising the possibility of a 300 euro limit per trade irrespective of time could be a major set when trying to build your account. I only make this comment to make other traders aware of the possible implications when trading with Ayrex, any other strategy is fine. That's my honest opinion,

thank you for your concerns and happy trading.
    Clayton said:

reaper said:

Clayton said:

TO ALL TRADERS

Clayton,

Clayton,

Hi , I'm happy that you've managed to be successful during the same period of trading, and I hope that you continue to be profitable, but in my case it seems unfortunate that I was unsuccessful with regards to the execution of my trades, ultimately the problem I have was not being aware of a possible 300 Euro limit per trade, where if it was stated in the terms and conditions I would never of martingaled over 300 euros, there will always be that possibility that when I'm martingaling irrespective of the time, it may cause me a loss if I choose to trade over 300 euros, Ayrex have recommended that I choose another asset, which I did GBP/CAD, DURING U.S session, and it still did not execute my trade, also when martingaling i need consistency, I can't afford to have days like I experienced,

Also When I see Ayrex, advert or info for martingale strategy , I instantly see that as a trader who has an interest in the martingale strategy I'm going to think " Ok, why not do martingle strategy with Ayrex broker, there reputable they seem safe to trade with, 3000 euros per trade , not bad." not realising the possibility of a 300 euro limit per trade irrespective of time could be a major set when trying to build your account. I only make this comment to make other traders aware of the possible implications when trading with Ayrex, any other strategy is fine. That's my honest opinion,

thank you for your concerns and happy trading.
    Dear Clayton,

Thank you for your comment and concern! We are aware of this problem and working on making the trading conditions the best for our traders. We will keep you posted about the changes on the platform. Have a nice day ahead!
  • halamsjahalamsja Posts: 31
    Dear Ayrex Support:

We are looking forward to receiving the solution from AYREX.COM on giving the FREE-"NO OPTIONS AVAILABLE" problem.. I am sure there will be a lot of traders will return back to become your clients once you proved to us that we could trade at anytime, any value, and any pairs we like to trade.. You can count me in as well once it happens in near future
    halamsja said:

Dear Ayrex Support:

We are looking forward to receiving the solution from AYREX.COM on giving the FREE-"NO OPTIONS AVAILABLE" problem.. I am sure there will be a lot of traders will return back to become your clients once you proved to us that we could trade at anytime, any value, and any pairs we like to trade.. You can count me in as well once it happens in near future

Dear Halamsja,

Absolutely! This moment is very important for us as well, especially since we have to take into consideration client's recommendations and market conditions both.

Appreciate your kind attention!
    Dear Traders,

What do you value the most in your broker? Reliability, usability, simplicity?

In Ayrex we keep constant work on providing you with the best trading experience.
    Although improvement is not an easy process, your support helps us greatly on the way of making the platform the best!

Give your vote for us on FxDailyinfo.com in the "Best Binary Options Broker" nomination, if you have truly enjoyed trading with us and would like to support us!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
    edited April 2017
    The secrets of trading with Bollinger Band
    How to improve your trading results with a help of one indicator?

Dear Traders,

At the start of their career, many traders usually wonder how the market can be actually predicted? Is it even possible and if so, how can it be achieved? The answer is actually pretty simple - with a help of technical analysis tools.

The main feature of this approach lies in the detailed analysis of the price movements in the market. It helps to study supply and demand on the market and understand in what direction price most likely to go in the future.

In the 1980s the famous market technician John Bollinger was working on making a strategy using the moving average and standard deviation calculation to understand how the price of an asset can change from its actual value. This way you can see when the market becomes volatile by the widened bands and, on the other side, check the less volatile times when the band contract.

Basically, Bollinger Band is a combination of 3 lines only: centre line and 2 channels above and below it. The central line is a well known exponential moving average and the price channels (or bands) are the standard deviations of your asset. Moving average helps a trader to see the trend better, while bands are the best for monitoring the trading activity around your asset.

Sounds great, isn’t it? But what are the rules of using it in the real life?

In the moments, when you see that the price of your asset reaches the upper Bollinger Band repeatedly, the prices can be considered as overbought. On the contrary, when it reaches the lower band, it’s a clear oversold and it’s time to enter the market.

Usually, if a price of your asset reaches the band and crosses it, it signals the start or continuation of the trend. So, while the price touches or crosses the upper band, it’s an uptrend and if it is the lower band instead, it’s a downtrend.

Bollinger Band can be a great help for every trader, but we recommend you not to rely on it only in your work, but combine it with the other indicators and adjust to your strategy to reach the best trading results.

Enjoy the best trading with indicators 24/5!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.