BinaryOptions.net Forums General
Options

Do you want free mentoring?? Then open your mouth and tell me. Its free!!! (Lotz want to join in ?

BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
Ok so im kinda tired of talking to myself online, are you a noob, are you lost, have you not found your trading nich??

Do you want help?

Good if so do you have the balls to go live show how you trade share your screen if you dont know how to trade then show us what you know, you will be with me ill be live with you.

So from zero experience to vet trader all you have to do is say help me.

So many people here say they want help so I am willing to do it if you are willing to get on mic and talk and show your screen only.

HOW IT WORKS: you say" i want help" here and just explain why in 5 words or more!!

I will PM you with a time to set up the screen sharing and test your mic.

If all goes well we announce you and me going live.

We will go live and you ask questions and learn and others learn.

So all you crybabies, and all you serious about trading post below that you want to go live for free coaching.

I am doing this cause I keep seeing people say i want help but i want to see how many are actually dedicated enough to do it.

Its 2 hours free coaching for you grabbing your sack and living up to your posts of i want help.

I honestly think there will be no response as most people bitch but don't want to learn.

Prove me wrong and volunteer, your name never comes in and ill help you get set up so we can learn and teach others.

Ty

Signed Prove me wrong you pussys!!!

Bryan Mcafee
Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
www.tradingaxis.com