BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

100K Binary Challenge SCAM "Pikers who can't trade"

lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in Complaints
100K Binary Challenge aka "George McCormick" basically lost over 75% of their clients money along with theirs once again just like with GSFX investments which they try to hide their poor performance by starting a NEW account in January from the over 60% decline they had last year. Well you can't trade George not you or any of your Piker Friends like Shane and Isaac. Maybe you should invest some time to learning how to trade instead of looking for sheep to market to which you will try to dupe them out of their money. At least in the pict below we understand why you use the fire background, because that is what your customers accounts go up in "FLAMES" LoL...

Comments

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Are those the real stats on the line graph? Thats shit.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Yup went from +20% to down 70% so anybody from the top basically has blown their account. Owch... In FX you lose that much that quick you should not be trading you should be studying in a place like babypips so you learn risk management. These are little kids looking for ways to milk sheep out of their money.
  • TrademasterTrademaster Posts: 18
    A couple of months ago a friend of mine was going to invest a couple of hundred dollars in some FX managed account service. It was GSFX Investments. I checked out the website and this McCormick guys fb profile and when i read they aim for a 30% monthly gain i bursted out laughing. Sure, very good FX traders average a 15% monthly gain but this little English kid, who looks like he was still sucking the milk out of his moms tits yesterday, wants to tell me he is gonna achieve 30% per month or even more. I then followed their inevitable journey into disaster. Didn't know they deleted the account though, everything this guy touches is a scam and people should stay far far away.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    He might want to just try to be profitable? Forget 30% a month how about trying to not blow the accounts of the people dumb enough to follow him..

• TrademasterTrademaster Posts: 18

He might want to just try to be profitable? Forget 30% a month how about trying to not blow the accounts of the people dumb enough to follow him..

True that. Holy crap, -98% in a little over a month is horrible, even in difficult market conditions. How do they get their binary results on Myfxbook though, am i missing something here?