BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions
Options

Help with brokers etc in USA

bobbobbinsbobbobbins Posts: 3
edited February 2016 in Beginners Questions
Hi,
Sorry for my ignorance here. I'm a binary option noob!
I would like to try the signal hive hybrid auto trading from blue sky binary. I'm a bit confused as to the best way of setting this up in state of PA, USA.
Can I register with their preferred broker binary.com?

Their site mentions that US residents should use www.signalpush.com but I'm not familiar with this or how it would work with their hive hybrid.
Why do they suggest this and is there a reason I can't use their hive hybrid with binary.com broker in USA?
What is signalpush?

Thanks for info.

Comments

• Options
    lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Binary.com does not accept U.S. clients is the reason. Signal Push you can use some of the unregulated brands which is a bit more risky or you can trade it manually if you have the time to watch/follow the providers themselves. Currently Hybrid only uses binary.com. In the future they will add more brokers to the mix. It is very new they need to work out the kinks on many ends so don't be in a rush.
  • Options
    BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    If you are interested in learning to trade you can also pick up a free account with no phone calls from Markets World.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • Options
    OK thanks for the advice. Appreciate it.
    I'm not in any rush and will learn the basics first.
    What is the difference between Markets World and signal push?
    I'm not really sure what signal push offers over going direct with a broker.
  • Options
    BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Signal push is a 3rd party signal provider service they provide the tech to send signals from a signal provider to the customer and maintain the ITM / OTM stats so that the signal provider can not alter there performance. Basically they provide quality control.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • Options
    OK great thanks Bryan and lotz.
  • Options
    msordello1msordello1 Posts: 1
    I really love the iq option interface but sadly it isnt available to US residents. Is there a similar platform available? MarketsWorld seems very basic