BinaryOptions.net Forums Binary Options Trading Examples
Options

Error 3 from OrderSend() function

Hi All,

I am trying to write a EA for Binary options on MT4 platform. But I cannot place the order by using OrderSend() function (My account does not have any problem, I can place the order buy using the EA from the broker). It gives me Error 3 when I am using the following statement:

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,dLots,dPrice,iSlippage,dStopLoss,dTakeProfit,sEAComment,MagicNumber,tExpiration,clrRed);

Anybody can tell me what's wrong with my statement?

Comments

• Options
    BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    what broker are you sending this to?
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • Options
    Starfish FX
  • Options
    I am wondering whether I have to put a specific magic number to let the order get through.
  • Options
    What is your broker?
  • Options
    Hi Bryan,
    I am new to binary options, hope you can give me some instructions. Thanks.
  • Options
    I cant even see that web site as it blocks US ip address, basically to send a order to a binary options broker you have to have API instructions, not mt4 instructions, so you have to ask the broker, and most of them will not reply. You could try signal push or signal rush for help on that as both can talk to most brokers. And may be able to help you.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • Options
    Basically you need to know how to talk to the bin broker if they accept api, a lot do not accept it.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • Options
    Hi Bryan,

Thank you for your timely reply. I'm in Canada, and can see the website. Maybe they only block US IPs. I gotta go to work now. Tonight I will try signal push and rush, Thanks for your help.
  • Options
    Yep any time.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com