BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Who Is Elijah Oyefeso And What Is The Deal?

SystemSystem Posts: 164 admin
edited February 2016 in General

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    I think we need to dig deeper seems Robert Mfune is also part of his crew and Robby is real trader so hmm? I want to see their actual RESULTS all of this is too much conjecture, sure we can see how they are working their affiliate marketing forcing people to signup to their brokers with their "TEAM" of consultants but what about their actual trading? Simply put can they TRADE or are their RESULTS FAKE? That is the million dollar question that is what I really want answered that is what Channel 4 never found out and imo that will tell everybody what his deal really is ;)
  • mari61795mari61795 Posts: 4
    Another positive marketing so people will be scammed. It's all fraud. I was a victim lost 33 k by 1 day feb 23 by greedy UK trader spencer dezoate binary Book in UK.
  • El_ChapoEl_Chapo Posts: 3
    I'm 100% sure he's a scam. I had been following Elijah on all social media paltforms including snapchat for a while and then I finally decided to follow his signals after him and his team gained my trust. He made me sign up for an un-regulated broker through his apparent 'VIP' link (which he gets commissions for). I have since lost half of my account and my brother has lost his whole trading account by exactly following his signals.

He also sends out his results once his trades have been taken, for example today he took 8 trades in 1 hour and claimed that he won them all. I then went and checked the trades he took on MetaTrader including the expiary times and in reality he had actually lost a lot of them (I think the majority).

He tries looking good by giving money to charity but please stay far away for Elijah because he's simply motivated by greed and doesn't care for anyone other than himself. Don't make my mistake or you'll end up losing money!
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Thanks for all the updates guys, sorry you had to pay to find out he actually is a fraud.
  • gabmangabman Posts: 56

Thanks for all the updates guys, sorry you had to pay to find out he actually is a fraud.

what did they pay?
  • hazelknuttyhazelknutty Posts: 1
    I can't stand this guy. I started following him to see if he was legit and then every time I ask him about his trading strategy or signal used, he always give me some BS. Now after reading so many fraud responses on here, I knew I was right. I followed him on Snapchat and found him to be a total bellend (dick). I am glad I did not invest in with him. Thank you guys for your responses, much appreciated.
  • heyohheyoh Posts: 1
    I have been con by Eli and his darn team. False signal, so I started bidding against his recommended signals and started wining. So the platform I used Binary Brokerz started to move the time from 1 min to 1.15 then every 15 sec for each trade. He was lucky that I didn't put in thousand because I know where he lives. This guy is slimy. When I asked for my money back he claimed I didn't give him money. Which is true, but his team recommended that I put the cash into BB. Now BB are giving me the run around. All proof of conversation on my mobile.
  • BinaryBrokerzBinaryBrokerz Posts: 1
    Dear heyoh,

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered on our trading platform. Customer satisfaction and trader confidence are very important to us, and we would like to work with you to resolve any issues. Please send your name and contact information to support@binarybrokerz.com and we will be in touch shortly.

Thanks,

The Binary Brokerz Team.
  • Mendez1Mendez1 Posts: 7
    heyoh said:

I have been con by Eli and his darn team. False signal, so I started bidding against his recommended signals and started wining.

Good strategy :smile: