I was recently approached by a group called DCT Trading to start Binary Option trading, which I am very new to. I had a call with them and started up two different broker accounts at Binary Tilt and No1 Options and was told to use their signals to trade with. I am still in a trial but messed up a little and lost some money in my trading accounts. The guys running this make a lot of money, so this is why I am keen on starting this as well! However, I am kind of lost about where to start but really
keen to get going. I have come across the following article: http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/2647/education-for-beginners-how-to-analyze-the-charts#latest
Very useful stuff but I am still uncertain about a few things:
- Do I learn how to analyse or trade through signals? I'm currently using DCT and Signals Binary trading signals and I am sure they offer good signals but I am not doing something right perhaps.
- Are there materials online that would put me in the right direction to learn from?
- How much of your capital would you put down?
- How many trades would you start with in a day?
- Short term or long term trades, which are best?
- Realistically, how much can be made using Binary Option trading?
Any guidance or help would be very much appreciated!