BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

No deposit bonus

mymymymy Posts: 1
Hi, please, how can I get a broker with No deposit bonus and l can withdraw without making a deposit?

Comments

• RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    mymy......my oh my. Pardon my rudeness but WTF?

No - there is no broker on this green planet that will do something like that. If there is tell us all. Traders will bankrupt this broker in a matter of days - maybe even hours.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    the no deposit bonus is just a come on to get you to deposit like Raiden says nobody on this ROCK is going to give you COCK unless you deposit $$$ with them lol...
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    My point exactly.........no broker on this green planet will give you a bonus that you will be able to withdraw without making a deposit.
  • dear123dear123 Posts: 83
    Raiden said:

My point exactly.........no broker on this green planet will give you a bonus that you will be able to withdraw without making a deposit.

Agreed, bonuses are always tricky and are associated with many terms and conditions. Moreover bonuses are not the only aspect to consider while choosing any broker. However if anyone wants to trade on no deposit bonus and does not want to deposit either, its good to trade a demo account which is almost same as it also not allows you any withdrawal.