BinaryOptions.net Forums Binary Options Strategy

Info on Trading Axis

So I got a few request for more info on my Trading system after Holyfire posted a comment over here:
http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/212/2-000-exclusive-points-race-at-optionsxo/p1

1st I would say a system will not make you successful, its more about having the proper mindset, as in a prev post consistency and money management are as important as being able to get a ITM trade.

Below are 2 videos a brief one giving an idea of how the system works and a 30 min more in depth look at Trading Axis.

IF you are interested please contact me first, I will offer a discount on the system, but more importantly I would like to talk to you and answer any questions you have about it and make sure it is something that would work for you. But on that note here are the videos hope you enjoy.

http://youtu.be/Q8CqrS89LTE

http://youtu.be/W68OnRuWwMI
Bryan Mcafee
Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
www.tradingaxis.com

Comments

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Just a reminder for members summer is almost over woohooo, daughter is back in school so that means webinars, live sessions kick back off again.

Tuesday and Thursdays will be live and Friday chart reviews of any charts sent in my members, so if you have not been there in a while pop back into the Skype room, or check the forums as ill be recording it all posting it there.

Todays webinar will be a basic review to get people back on track from summer trading and a small peak at what is coming up in September.

Have a great day!!!

Bryan
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Sorry Bryan I just was thinking of something totally mind blowing like MT4 on CRACK both simple elegant and never before seen... But don't get me wrong you are off to a great start just keep improving don't be like Ryan where I bashed him for not having a beta section for months which lead to cherry coke in the first place and then after he gets it does 100% nothing to improve it *smacks self in head... Always strive do do better not only in trading but as well in even the small aspects of what you do create perform think on and on... Don't be a RETARD like Ryan doing government quality work becoming corrupted by the wrong values... If you need ideas on form & function in detail you need only ask I can do brainstorming/draft board work to assist you...
    The form and function will come as it develops, I think this is a good "foundation", one thing I do want it to have and i was talking to friend about is that any pattern or move on the chart can be described mathematically, so I want it to have a warning for waterfalls and slow bleeds, Ill show you monday what I mean, the current trend indi's I have seen fail at identifying them. Any one with some PA skills can see it but the dashboard for me is seeing what I can put together graphically in a all in one picture of the market.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    edited September 2014
    True as I show people the warning signs to look for on the 1 min to tell of possible future waterfalls with bending, slow and low ticks and uniformity to see the market efficient algorithms of the banks/institutions. They can be seen and used as filters but the hard part is a computer due to the fact that trading is really non linear and to have a EA even with the best intentions and programming try to mathematically pin point this is going to be for you mind numbingly futile because sure any clown can play ball but so very few can hit a home run of over 400 feet and that simply takes a PRO... Good luck I will watch while eating popcorn, who knows maybe if you don't throw the computer out the window or fall asleep because of how accurately useless it is... You might have something BY JOE!!! But my bet is your again too idealistic as the number of computations needed for patterns due to skew and the quantitative values of multi-variables working in a coefficient nature put the odds using what technology you have so far against you its not even funny.
    Im on your side there I told my friend the same just not so eloquently lol, but for me I trade how I trade the dashboard is fun for me to see what i can get it to do accurately.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    edited September 2014
    LEGOs for traders man haha. I guess that is what over time it turns out to be for us which is in a bizarro way very amusing...
    Just quick updates MT4 700+ indi pack is out memory usage has been reduced quite a bit.

Dashboard is on hold due to MT4 dropping a update damn near every week. Will look to pick it up next month.

TABB new version is indi pack. (contact me for settings)

Charts should look like this now, I dont use the COG.

Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • HB001HB001 Posts: 3
    Bryan can you list the indicators used in this system? Or a template?
    That pic is actually pretty old version 2.61 looks a little diff.

Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • HB001HB001 Posts: 3
    Can you give a list of the used indicators or a name of this system? Or is it only possible to get it via TradingAxis? Maybe I missed the name or indicators!
  • TripackTripack Posts: 28
    Look, I'm not a user or a promoter of tradingaxis specifically, the indicators shown are all pretty standard stuff and can be easily found, don't ask me because it's up to bryan to answer your question. But I can guarantee it's not about indicators but well about mindset and approach coaching.
    edited February 2015
    Yes if you are a noob it won't matter what magical fart fairy set of indicators you use. Learning to trade in a profitable manner and mindset takes work/time and skill. If you think there is a short cut around it then feel free to try any number of scam brokers, systems, bots ect ect as I am sure they will be more then happy to sign you up! ROFL...
    edited February 2015
    Fib, Pivots, VC Stoch, MML a few custom indis i had coded just fro TA nothing magic. I did take a lot of time on the current version making it pretty :)

Go segals!!

Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com