BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Withdrawing from iq option

jmyers10jmyers10 Posts: 6
Can anyone please tell me the best way to withdraw money from iq option in the uk. Thanks

Comments

• firepipzfirepipz Posts: 5
    If they are not paying, then you can always go to the forexpeacearmy.com and file a complaint. Good Luck!
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    do they have eWallet? If so that is the best method because it will have the least amount of restrictions and is the fastest.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    edited July 2016
    To answer your question, you must know two things:

1.Have you verified your account yet by sending ID and C.C details and
    whatever they require? If not, talk to their support or account manager to see
    what they need. Get it verified even before you start trading!

2. The money you can withdraw can only be sent to the same place it came from!
    For example, if you deposit 1000 via Skrill or Paypal or whatever, then you can only
    withdraw to that same place until you reach the same amount that you deposited. It's
    only after that you get to choose where to withdraw additional earnings.

Btw I see IQOption allows Skrill, but confirm that with their live chat please!
    I haven't traded with IQOption but I know that Skrill is good.
  • jmyers10jmyers10 Posts: 6
    All sorted I had to make a small deposit with skrill to be able to link the accounts and now I can withdraw profits. Thanks to those who commented.
  • Hello! We are glad you have figured it out.

Let us provide the info for other visitors of the forum.

Your withdrawal method will depend on the deposit method.
    If you make a deposit from the card, you will be able to withdraw initial deposit amount back to the card, as it is processed as a refund. To be precise, you will be able to withdraw the sum of your deposits in last 90 days to your card. Everything that exceeds that amount (profit) should be withdrawn to an e-wallet (Skrill, Neteller, Webmoney) or via bank transfer (with a 53 dollars fee).

In case you use an e-wallet to deposit, you will need to withdraw to the same e-wallet account only.

In order to withdraw funds, you should make a withdrawal request from the withdrawal page: https://iqoption.com/en/withdrawal

If you have any questions about IQ Option, you can always contact our Support Team (https://iqoption.com/en/contacts). It is available 24/7!

IQ Option Support Team