BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

what is best strategy to binary option?

kchanaka3kchanaka3 Posts: 1
edited August 2016 in Beginners Questions
what is best strategy to binary option? i tried many strategy but all doesn't work for me,plz help me

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    no such thing. There are many good strategies but it really comes down to the trader, what they know their experience money management patience to wait for signals etc.

What kind of strategy have you tried so far? Maybe I can help you figure something out to improve your results.
  • SerDievSerDiev Posts: 1
    No such thing !
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    As people have already mentioned, you will never find "the best strategy".

But don't get cranky just yet! You have two choices:
    1. Keep searching for "the Holy Grail" strategy or robots and others junk and you will just
    run into scammer after scammer.
    2. Start learning how to actually READ the damn charts! We call this price action. It's not
    really a strategy but it's a experienced based technical analysis. It takes time to master
    but once you start really "seeing" the price action you will be amazed.

Here is how to get started:
    http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/1416/learn-price-action-how-to-start/p1

In general, making money needs an effort, you will not just find a random "perfect strategy"
    and then pull in thousands every day. If you saw that on YouTube it's just BS.
  • Mendez1Mendez1 Posts: 7
    The best strategy is to keep practicing, learn from your losses and enjoy your profits! :D
  • noreminoremi Posts: 1
    why is it that some guys have IQ as well as MT5 open whenever they are trading
    can someone please explain the different uses?
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    noremi said:

why is it that some guys have IQ as well as MT5 open whenever they are trading
    can someone please explain the different uses?

Because you need to have charts open to analyze the market otherwise you are just gambling.

You should read this before start trading:
    http://www.binaryoptions.net/blog/new-to-trading-5-important-steps-before-you-get-started/