BinaryOptions.net Forums General
Options

Are you Losing in Binary's

LuckandwinLuckandwin Posts: 16
Everyone's always wondering if you can make a living from Binarys and I'm sure you can! But I haven't really seen anyone, who is just a normal person that has no connection with any broker or anything to gain say yes! So I want to ask this, ARE YOU Losing?

Comments

• Options
    OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

Everyone's always wondering if you can make a living from Binarys and I'm sure you can! But I haven't really seen anyone, who is just a normal person that has no connection with any broker or anything to gain say yes! So I want to ask this, ARE YOU Losing?

Trading means winning and losing - no one is only winning so losses are something we all have to deal with.
    I think most newbies you see here who are just getting started began with losing money.
  • Options
    LuckandwinLuckandwin Posts: 16
    Okane said:

Trading means winning and losing - no one is only winning so losses are something we all have to deal with.
    I think most newbies you see here who are just getting started began with losing money.
    Hi Okane, No Im not losing but I would like to know if people on here are making a leaving and since many people don't like to say, I choose to ask if they are losing. so i can gauge if more people are winning or losing.
  • Options
    OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

Okane said:

Hi Okane, No Im not losing but I would like to know if people on here are making a leaving and since many people don't like to say, I choose to ask if they are losing. so i can gauge if more people are winning or losing.
    Most people are losing. But most people aren't actually trading binaries, they are just gambling or falling victims for scams like autotraders
    or scam brokers.