BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Prepaid cards and no fees for state

sim4lbertsim4lbert Posts: 4
Hi ! I'm new here and I want to know something.
Firstly, I'm from Roumania and I'm trading. Here, in my country, even for the little amount of profit, let's say 50$, you need to declare it at state and pay a fee by 16%.
I'm curious if I use a prepaid card (from Skrill which is from UK), the state can find about your withdraws? You've a this problem? So, the big question is: If I use a prepaid card to withdraw money from the broker, can anyone find out about me and my activity? (from state)

Thank you !

Comments

• ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    I highly doubt they will know as this is from UK. If you do withdraws to your local bank cards for sure it's visible for them I assume. I would say go with small ammounts without any problems. It's not income people from "state" will hunt on you really anyway;)
  • KeriusKerius Posts: 40
    If you will use some card from ATM to that country it should really be looking like that anyway, see my point ? So I hope it will be really invisible to all of the people here totally and completely. So I do not know what it is really. How do you plan to do so ?
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    When the amounts will be really big you will still need to find something to hide them from all anyway. See my point ? I think paying taxes is unvaoidable at some state. So I hope you do like that thing no matter how much money you really need.
  • HulapointikHulapointik Posts: 46
    You can use a lot of systems which can't be visible to something like your own customs or something like that anyway. Can we feel that or not ? I am totally disconnected from that for example and I do hope to make it worthwhile anyway.