BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Signal Push Brokers

jaffaz32jaffaz32 Posts: 3
edited October 2016 in Beginners Questions
The brokers that signal push recommends are mainly not regulated like CT Option - Is this a big no no?

Stock Pair is however but their min is £20 per trade which sucks for beginners, i'm happy to spend the subs and consider them as a trial cost while i play with smaller numbers.

Also i saw in this link there was a couple of Excel files for working out if a provider is profitable, can someone please link me to these.

http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/1139/does-anyone-use-signal-push-here-what-roi-per-month-are-you-getting

What is the ITM i need to stay in profit? Or how do i work that out? guessing the above links will help.

Also does anyone trade with Signal Push? do they find them profitable?

Last Question...

Martingale via Signal Push, yay or nay?

Thanking you very much :P :)

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    I don't, can't say anything about them either but in general the word "signal" makes me sick.
    Martingale, there are different approaches. Martingale as in sometimes doubling up or crazy ass 5 step Martingale?
    The outcome of Martingale is negative. Why do you think brokers promote it so much in their videos or training? They love it cause
    you will lose money faster than you can type scam.
  • jaffaz32jaffaz32 Posts: 3
    Okane said:

I don't, can't say anything about them either but in general the word "signal" makes me sick.
    Martingale, there are different approaches. Martingale as in sometimes doubling up or crazy ass 5 step Martingale?
    The outcome of Martingale is negative. Why do you think brokers promote it so much in their videos or training? They love it cause

Interesting, why would the word "signal" make you feel sick when associated with Signal Push?

Are they to be avoided?

ITM seems to average about 67% that's assuming that information is legit.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    jaffaz32 said:

Okane said:

Interesting, why would the word "signal" make you feel sick when associated with Signal Push?

Are they to be avoided?

ITM seems to average about 67% that's assuming that information is legit.
    First, I never added "when associated with Signal Push". In fact, I said "I don't about them".
    Anyway, I tell you what: go try signals, come back when you made money let me know. You will be the first I hear from
    who made money from a signal service. Or maybe everyone who is making money from signal services never ever come to the forums.
  • jaffaz32jaffaz32 Posts: 3
    Sorry, i wasn't too sure what you meant.

ok that's interesting. They have their stats up on their site and some months are up and some down.

Subs are $100 / month for most providers and then with credits to use their automated system your looking at $50 per every 1 or 2 months depending on volume.

I guess you would need to trade large sums to cover the fees which is also risky if they don't work out.