BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Which company is offer the best education because I don't want to use robot?

antonieaantoniea Posts: 1
Hi, guys , can anyone please share some experiences with binary options brokers ? I tried a robot a couple of weeks ago but I really don't feel secure or comfortable using one of these robots. I prefer a simple trading platform , where I constantly have access to my own account and my funds in it.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    antoniea said:

Hi, guys , can anyone please share some experiences with binary options brokers ? I tried a robot a couple of weeks ago but I really don't feel secure or comfortable using one of these robots. I prefer a simple trading platform , where I constantly have access to my own account and my funds in it.

Well, your feelings are correct. Robots are scams. They make money when you lose money at their "recommended scam broker".
    That's why they are "free". Never use a robot unless you like being scammed.
    There are good brokers that are regulated here is a list:
    http://www.binaryoptions.net/brokers/

However, at this point you need to start learning, a platform is useless when you don't even know a robot is a scam and
    you can't even read charts. Download MT4, here is a short guide with a few steps for you:
    http://www.binaryoptions.net/blog/new-to-trading-5-important-steps-before-you-get-started/
  • markbaxtermarkbaxter Posts: 45
    I agree with Okane! Stay ways from bots, robots auto traders etc...
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    no robots exactly, and don't trust the brokers to teach you enough to be successful either. they have education centers but they only scratch the surface.
  • markbaxtermarkbaxter Posts: 45
    Don't forget YouTube.. I found many good video manuals there..
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

And talking about this list: binaryoptions.net/brokers/ Which one gave you more income?

Lately, our forums have been spammed daily by these "pamm-trade" people - I removed the link but didn't ban.

Anyway. If you want to trade successfully you need to learn price action trading. It's not that simple as picking just a strategy
    and making thousands.

"Which one gave you more income?"
    What? You mean the highest payouts? Check out the reviews. It's different, depend on what expiries you like to trade and what assets.
  • reaperreaper Posts: 60
    never used a bot myself and now I'm certain that I won't like ever want to trade with one. clearly, it is just a scam, nothing else can be good in some suspicious software which promises to make you rich. so many traps in this world...