BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Been Scammed by Spear Trader

I was promised by these guys that if I was unhappy with their trading demonstration, where they managed to lose $410 of their own money, that I would be able to get my money back. Guess what? They have totally scammed me. The money is showing but according to their records, I am not able to withdraw anything. Avoid these traders! They are absolutely useless, despite the 'rave' reviews the internet is giving them. Total scam artists.

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    you should definitely avoid unregulated brokers. There is just no reason to use them anymore, they are at worst outright scams and at best not the best choice when you have a regulated option you can rely on.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    mollycox2 said:

I was promised by these guys that if I was unhappy with their trading demonstration, where they managed to lose $410 of their own money, that I would be able to get my money back. Guess what? They have totally scammed me. The money is showing but according to their records, I am not able to withdraw anything. Avoid these traders! They are absolutely useless, despite the 'rave' reviews the internet is giving them. Total scam artists.

That's unfortunate! You are correct, they should be avoided, in fact don't trade with unregulated brokers at all, as mentioned above.
    Even with regulated brokers, don't listen to promises coming from the broker. You and the broker are in a conflict of interest. Do your own trading, that's best.