BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Hours you can trade

Hello, my name is Mike Douglas. I work 9-6 Monday-Friday Central Standard Time. I would like to start trading in March once I do more studying and research. I would like to trade part time. Are there opportunities to trade after 6PM central time and on the weekends?

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Hey. The markets are closed on the weekends. Any broker offering trading on the weekends is offering simulated market and I would be very cautious touching something that is computer generated and can be manipulated. So, the market is open Monday to Friday 24/7. If you open a chart, for example in MetaTrader 4, you will see how the charts actually stop somewhere around 22-23 GMT on Friday's and open around 23-00 GMT night on Sunday (well it's pretty much Monday after 00).

You can trade 18 CT which I suppose is around 13 GMT, I usually trade 13 GMT till 18 GMT and there is good volatility.

However, I fear you still don't know much about charting and trading and you shouldn't be trading live until you learn. Unless you just want to gamble.
  • Miked25Miked25 Posts: 5
    Thanks for responding. I have a degree in Business Administration, Majored in Finance, but I am clueless to this. I will take your advice and I will put in the study. Thank you.
  • bsbZenbsbZen Posts: 84
    Miked25 said:

Hello, my name is Mike Douglas. I work 9-6 Monday-Friday Central Standard Time. I would like to start trading in March once I do more studying and research. I would like to trade part time. Are there opportunities to trade after 6PM central time and on the weekends?

Hello Mike,

Nice to hear that you wanna learn BO by your self :). We are one of the prominent financial education providers in binary options and have been around for a while. You can read around the web about us. You get access to a range of software and education. You have a 7 day free trial and can test if we are right for you, without any risk.

More information here http://www.blueskybinary.com/options-university.html

Kind Regards,

BSB Zen

blueskybinary.com
  • illodillod Posts: 49
    I don't get how can you trade during the weekend when the market is not working. That means that most likely wrong quotes will appear on the broker's part...