I have recovered my lost $19K from Cherry trade

2»

Comments

• Samuhn74Samuhn74 Posts: 55
    In fact, it's a great rarity when a trader manages to take his own from the broker who cheated him. But I am glad that there are still such positive situations, when the decision is on the side of truth and people return their money. Unfortunately, I have often seen when people failed to do it, because they made trades themselves or simply had no proof that they were treated dishonestly. But I hope that with time a system will be formed, which will allow to regulate the actions of brokers more strictly and accordingly will help traders to trade in conditions when their profits and losses will depend only on them, not on external circumstances.
  • jamestoddjamestodd Posts: 1
    edited February 10
    I really tender my appreciation to Mr Steven who helped screw me over instead of helping recover my lost fund plus bonus back , I already thought my life was done for the past years I lived my life in fear,disappointment and disgrace but thanks to Steven Brooks that is all ten times worse, you can also contact him for lost fund recovery but only if you want him to steal from you to.