BinaryOptions.net Forums Commercial Marketplace

A Different Way To Trade Binary Options On Nadex With A Specific Set Of Rules That I Will Provide

All the information you need is attached.
We use a mathematical algorithmic model updated in real time, to trade binary options on Nadex.
Take a look and I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised!
Happy Trading!

Comments

• pippimppippimp Posts: 1
    Sammy,

I am interested in your system but your website is down. Does you system still work. Lets talk and see what can be done.

Thanks
    Theo
  • SammyZoomSammyZoom Posts: 16
    wow, sorry! It's working now. forextradedemo.com
    that is my referral link.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    OMG, this is such a scam. That's not even your site, that's some stupid affiliate marketing site. they try to make you think they are a regulated FINRA broker dealer but they aren't, it's all mumbo jumbo. Who the frik cares if Vlad is an investor in some other business that is regulated, I'm an investor in Ford but that doesn't make me a car manufacturer. People! Do not be fooled by this nonsense.
  • SammyZoomSammyZoom Posts: 16
    edited September 2018
    Most people that yell out loud like you are NOT making any money. I was very clear that it was an affiliate link but you may have missed that.
    Geek, believe it or not, everything is NOT a scam!! You think I give a flower about the $50 referral fee? You obviously are a negative person that doesn't have a clue about any of this! Here is one for you, genius.That was from a recent webinar! Look like a scam now?? LOL!