BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Withdrawal

MAYERLINGMAYERLING Posts: 2
Does anyone have experience with BQOptions?

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Hey, they are regulated by CySec BUT, the domain bqoptions.com is NOT an approved domain. You can see it here at CySec:
    https://www.cysec.gov.cy/en-GB/entities/investment-firms/cypriot/37702/

So I would not register there, something fishy going on. Why use an unauthorized domain when they already have regulation on approved domains!

They also claim to follow the CySec's rules but yet they apply bonuses with 30x volume requirement. Bonuses were banned by CySec last year. Like I said, I would not trust them. That domain is not regulated.
  • MAYERLINGMAYERLING Posts: 2
    thank you!
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    I cannot say anything about this company, as I haven't traded with them myself. However, according to negative clients' reviews, this broker has problems withdrawing the funds.
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    Listen to people here really. As for me I would try not to deal with company located in Cyprus or something like that. Only thing I dealed with was some dating affiliate along with some adult traffic broker and that's it. Nothing more than this really. Go figure.
  • LoganLogan Posts: 14
    If there are people who have experienced problems with specific broker, I would certainly avoid him. I think that brokers trust is very sensitive and they should pay attention on their actions if they would like to keep customers and their business
  • LiverekhLiverekh Posts: 24
    There are too many people on financial markets who experienced some sort of issues with brokers. This is why brokers should pay good attention on their reliability and try to keep their renowned very high in order to gain trust of customers