BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

crestoption.com and heightoption.com

shumwayshumway Posts: 5
any comments on these guys both seem dodgey have money with both and crest wants a tax for me to withdraw dosent seem right

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Hey. Don't spam the forum. Also, the signal/autotrader room is obviously not for broker discussion when you already
    made a thread in the broker discussion room - that should be very obvious...

If anyone knows anything they can share here. No need to create more threads on the same subject and in the wrong places.

Moving on:
    heightoption.com claims to be CFTC regulated but does not provide a license number on their website or a link to CFTC that proves this.
    Doing a search on Google and on CFTC I found nothing to back their claim. It's not unusual for brokers to lie about being regulated. So this is a scam warning right there and a big one.
    crestoption.com - same goes here, a CFTC regulation claim and a fake Washington address. I saw a similar fake Washington address on the ThriveOptions website too and even they were making it sound as if they were regulated. Seems there is a new wave of fake US firms claiming to be regulated.... Maybe same people behind all of them.
  • shumwayshumway Posts: 5
    thank you and sorry for double post was a mistake but yeah i figured complete scams
    shumway said:

thank you and sorry for double post was a mistake but yeah i figured complete scams

No problem.

Good! So what are you interested in trading btw? BO only?
    yes id like to but really have no idea and obviously got ripped off be these guys
    i do a bit of crypto trading also
    shumway said:

yes id like to but really have no idea and obviously got ripped off be these guys

Ok, are you trading on a exchange?
    yes iam using cryptohoper on bittrex and binanace iam a miner looking to grow profits more and bo looks like good money can be made if you have any idea what your doing lol
    Okane said:

shumway said:

any help would be much appreciated as complete noob
    shumway said:

Okane said:

shumway said:

any help would be much appreciated as complete noob
    Sure. Well, I have shared some info already in the forum:
    http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/5055/how-to-get-started-with-binary-options-beginners-look-here

But if you want more details on for example charting and how I trade price action, please check my trading journal,
    you will see some examples there and see my videos I upload frequently with forecasts and charts.
    PS: I just realized there is another fake broker with pretty much a similar name CrestOptionS.com NOTE the S.
    It's also fake and a bucket shop.
    Crestoption.com and CrestOptions.com two fake brokers.