BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Whats a good bankroll to start with?

Im looking to give binary options trading a shot, whats a good sized bankroll you recommend starting with?

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 33
    If you are just starting out you may want to use a demo account first. The min trade at some brokers (e.g. Traderush) is only $10 so, when you are ready to start trading for real money, your bankroll can be really small. It depends how much risk you want to take and what your goals are.
  • kostaszekostasze Posts: 227 ✭✭
    Brian is right, a demo account is the best way to start. After that, your account size depends on how much you want to make and how much you want to lose. To make good money I believe a 2K account is enough and that's because you need a good margin to risk only a small and safe % of your balance per trade. But if you want to see how it's the live experience of course you can start with less money.
  • KevinKevin Posts: 3
    Hi I'm looking to make 400$ a week trading 60 sec binary. Whats the capital I should start with? And how much should I risk per trade? Thanks
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Before you ever decide on an amount are you hitting at least 60% ITM on a weekly monthly basis?
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • KevinKevin Posts: 3
    I was just wondering and looking to get some answer on an appropriate start-up capital, plus I would say that I am getting better not exactly sure about the percentage stuff though...
  • holyfire_germanyholyfire_germany Posts: 29 ✭✭
    I encourage you to figure out the %-stuff before trading as you want to make money consistently.
    Check out Brians YT-channel for the basics, trust me its important.
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsj7XLh0g07_M--ctlecPXg
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com