BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Swiss law company

newrotnewrot Posts: 2
Has anyone heard of Legal Net AG based in Switzerland? I was scammed by 72Option on binary trading and I am considering using Legal Net AG to recover my money. I would like to know if this is just a continuation of the scam or are Legal Net legit?

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    no they are not legit, they are a continuation of the scam. Please don't give them any money.
  • newrotnewrot Posts: 2
    Thank you Geek. I was suspicious because they contacted me out of the blue by eMail and said that 72Option claimed not to know me. So how did they get my contact details? Could only have been from 72Option. They cannot answer me on that one. They want money to take on the case with a guaranteed return or money back after 6 months. That gives them 6 months to abscond with my money. All very plausible, Swiss address, clicks and bricks in Switzerland, they need to have money to be convincing that they have my mandate. Their Swiss address in Zurich is in a residential area, no sign of a law firm on the door. They are not an unlimited partnership as law firms are in UK they are a limited company (if you believe it) and money has to be paid to their partner in Hong Kong.
    IMHO they are fraudsters, keep well out of their reach.