BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Scammer on Instagram Ryan_Rutherford_fx

Instagram user Ryan_Rutherford_fx with over 13K fake followers who claims to be an Expert Trader scammed me.

He asks you to choose an investment capital with a list of profits suggesting you will make about 700% in 5 days. You send him Bitcoin and some of your personal details so he can open a trade account on your behalf. He then sends you a link to the trading website with your password. The trading website is littered with poor grammar/ fake testimonials. The website is www.365uniqueoption.com (created 2 months ago) .

You watch your balance "grow" every day to over 20x your initial investment in a few days. The trade account doesn't show any trades, just your fake balance and a BTC/USD chart.

On day 4 he asks for another $5000 to "upgrade your account in order to get more profit than your silver level account". This extra payment will also unlock your "profits".

You have no way to withdraw your money.

Have confirmed he copied all his profile photos from another user on Instagram.

Comments

• denisw100denisw100 Posts: 10
    it is well known all scammers use bitcoin, just be carefull when somme ask you to pay with crypto
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    that guy is a total scam, dom't give him any money, at all period, no more, he's robbing you and others.
  • denisw100denisw100 Posts: 10
    get it
  • thulani7thulani7 Posts: 28

Dont pay using crypto they scam you. Vertex Trade Options has done it to me

• JohnGordon51JohnGordon51 Posts: 2
    edited May 2022
    Every day more and more scammers appear on the Internet. Instagram users need to be more careful because scammers are constantly using new ways to deceive people.
  • GruttGrutt Posts: 13
    edited May 2022
    Instagram is a pretty stupid platform for stupid people!
  • GruttGrutt Posts: 13
    Every day more and more scammers appear on the Internet. Instagram users need to be more careful because scammers are constantly using new ways to deceive people. I advise you to read the news more often to have more information about what is happening on social networks. Strangers on Instagram constantly suggest that I invest money or buy fake followers for my online store.