BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

RaceOption??? They are SCAMMERS!! STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

melocalafuriamelocalafuria Posts: 1
edited April 24 in Complaints
I was scammed by Raceoption, a binary option trading broker. Raceoption provides binary option trading at raceoption.com. I will describe below 3 main issues I had with Raceoption: they charged 18% of my deposit for the deposit, they save fake expiring prices to make you believe you lost the contracts even when you won them. They don’t process the withdrawals.

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 731 mod
    sorry to hear that.
  • lyndakleppslyndaklepps Posts: 2

I was scammed by Raceoption, a binary option trading broker. Raceoption provides binary option trading at raceoption.com. I will describe below 3 main issues I had with Raceoption: they charged 18% of my deposit for the deposit, they save fake expiring prices to make you believe you lost the contracts even when you won them. They don’t process the withdrawals.

Raceoption is 100% scam. Check your inbox
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 731 mod
    if lyndaklepps offered to help you get you money back DONT believe HER she is SCAMMING you too.