BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

The best and reliable/licensed binary brokers

nadeemenglishnadeemenglish Posts: 7
Please add to this list of reliable and licensed binary brokers. Add only if you are sure that the binary broker is reliable in terms of withdrawals, payouts, and quick execution of trades.
As for one, I can say IQ Option is a reliable binary broker. Some people do say the broker has some delays in the execution of trades, but that is not a permanent issue with IQ Option, and 2ndly, it may also vary from region to region and from server to server and even an issue at the end of the individual trader. I am not advocating the cause of IQ Option. All I want is a list of binary brokers that are reliable for us to invest our time and money with.

Comments

• Malvina1216Malvina1216 Posts: 1
    I started trading with this expert after he helped recovered my lost from my scam platform few weeks ago and i've got 8btc and more counting, all thanks to Dr Max Neil Li Lung. His honesty is priceless, he is one of a kind, a trustworthy expert. Tested and trusted. feel free to reach him and google search his investment, and funds recovery guide on bitcoin, forex and binary. If they have fraudulently stolen from you.