BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Binary Tradnig Investment is fully SCAM - (Admin: Henry Garcia)

myk9291980myk9291980 Posts: 4
Dear All,

Good afternoon.

I'm a victim of this company Binary Tradnig Investment. He got $200 from me and he said that it will be x10 in 6 hours. The name of the admin is Henry Garcia. The reason why I shared it to this site is to warning you all not to negotiate to this man or any admin from Binary Tradnig Investment. They are all Scammer. Here's my story, first they will offer you a computation table whereas you can see the amount of investment and the profit. It's really great offer. Just imagine, if you will invest $300 dollars then it will become $3000 in just 6 hours. To cut the story short, I invested $200 dollars and after 6 hours I made a follow up and he congratulate me that my investment become $ 32,000 dollars and to claim the profit, I need to pay $3000 dollars otherwise it will be forfeited. This time, I suspected that this company is scam and I'm asking to refund my investment but they decline.

To all the traders and investors here, please beware of this company and to this man Henry Garcia.

Thank you and I hope there's no more other victim from this scam.
109766832_949055948894816_6997215029814339451_n.png
720 x 1520 - 325K

Comments

• myk9291980myk9291980 Posts: 4
    no more to scam.. please banned the binary tradnig investment.
  • KarinaCraigKarinaCraig Posts: 5
    Never trust somebody how says it will be x10 in 6 hours or something. It isn't possible, be more careful next time and thanks for info.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 731 mod

no more to scam.. please banned the binary tradnig investment.

give me a link to who you are talking about?
  • masterroidmasterroid Posts: 1
    And same to what happened to me also,an admin called himself Weston Walter,Charlie Frank in telegram,and I invested $100 and the return was suddenly so huge of abou $30,000 and $20,000,the suspicious part when I started realizing that,I'm hacked by scammers,they kept demanding some more money they say they are for company fees and system fees,the last one that was $500 for a withdrawal fee and was impossible to optain,,that when I started fuming,I confronted them until then erase our conversations and the Profile picture changed,same to their visual time changed to long tiime seen,I was scammed overall amount of $800,Please fellows watchout for scammers