BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Easyfunds247 platform scam?

josiejosie Posts: 1

Who knows this platform?My account manager name Eric Clifford as me to fund my account to this platform then after i invested 500USD ask me to upgrade my account to VIP then after i did what they ask they send me sms that my account due for widrawal but i need to pay my tax to IMF account so that i can widraw my profit but after i send my tax fee they send me another charges that need me to pay another payment for signal processing which i feel this is a scam.

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 758 mod
    you've been scammed. Do not give them any more money. Please, I am sorry to be the one to tell you but it's true. they keep asking for ridiculous fees because you proved to them a willingness to pay. It's all bogus.
  • SwertekuSwerteku Posts: 10
    I got scammed by Wilson Burnett and Raymond Huddersfield of binaryhopeinsuranceinc. They running this platform called binary hope. They managed your bitcoin account and assured to return 100% of your investment in 7 days. Too good to be true. When payout due, claiming that I have to pay taxes, charges and ocp which I cannot afford when the fact they promised it will be deducted from the profits. I sent money to this wallet.

1290A5B0-2057-4FB7-85F1-65935C3F936B.jpeg

• SwertekuSwerteku Posts: 10
    Same thing happened to me. They should put to jail for life.
    total scam! thanks for letting us know.
  • Blackbox71Blackbox71 Posts: 1

I am a victim of this easyfunds247. My manager’s name is Anatoly Sarnova. First she ask me to fund my account of $500- then VIp upgrade to $1800 and i did again, to claim your profit you have to pay $10,000plus for company tax then she said she’ll pay starightaway my profit which i smell fishy and i didnt but i already lost $2343. dont be a victim! please spread that this company fake and scammer.

• footballfootball Posts: 1

@josie - Me too. Same account manager. Paid more than 20k but never get my profit!!

Need to beware of this one too. The platform name is “forexexperttraders247.com”

also, is blockchain legit?

Need to beware of this one too. The platform name is forexexperttraders247.com

also, is blockchain legit?

blockchain is legit, but there are just as many scams as in any other financial medium.