BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Easyfunds247 platform scam?

josiejosie Posts: 1

Who knows this platform?My account manager name Eric Clifford as me to fund my account to this platform then after i invested 500USD ask me to upgrade my account to VIP then after i did what they ask they send me sms that my account due for widrawal but i need to pay my tax to IMF account so that i can widraw my profit but after i send my tax fee they send me another charges that need me to pay another payment for signal processing which i feel this is a scam.

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    you've been scammed. Do not give them any more money. Please, I am sorry to be the one to tell you but it's true. they keep asking for ridiculous fees because you proved to them a willingness to pay. It's all bogus.
  • SwertekuSwerteku Posts: 10
    I got scammed by Wilson Burnett and Raymond Huddersfield of binaryhopeinsuranceinc. They running this platform called binary hope. They managed your bitcoin account and assured to return 100% of your investment in 7 days. Too good to be true. When payout due, claiming that I have to pay taxes, charges and ocp which I cannot afford when the fact they promised it will be deducted from the profits. I sent money to this wallet.

1290A5B0-2057-4FB7-85F1-65935C3F936B.jpeg

• SwertekuSwerteku Posts: 10
    Same thing happened to me. They should put to jail for life.
    total scam! thanks for letting us know.
  • Blackbox71Blackbox71 Posts: 1

I am a victim of this easyfunds247. My manager’s name is Anatoly Sarnova. First she ask me to fund my account of $500- then VIp upgrade to $1800 and i did again, to claim your profit you have to pay $10,000plus for company tax then she said she’ll pay starightaway my profit which i smell fishy and i didnt but i already lost $2343. dont be a victim! please spread that this company fake and scammer.

• footballfootball Posts: 1

@josie - Me too. Same account manager. Paid more than 20k but never get my profit!!

Need to beware of this one too. The platform name is “forexexperttraders247.com”

also, is blockchain legit?

Need to beware of this one too. The platform name is forexexperttraders247.com

also, is blockchain legit?

blockchain is legit, but there are just as many scams as in any other financial medium.
  • LawsonLargeLawsonLarge Posts: 4
    edited August 2021
    This platform seems familiar to me.
  • LawsonLargeLawsonLarge Posts: 4
    I also was their victim.
  • AmardananAmardanan Posts: 2
    Apparently, you fell for another scam model and now you will be left without money. I can't vouch for my words, but I had friends who deceived people with approximately the same schemes. Good. that I am not one of them and I am disgusted with any deception of people.
  • BarbidouBarbidou Posts: 1

Is 247binaryoptionsfx.com is sure and not scam ? My agent is james_fx .. is all safe you know them ?

I wait till 10 days from the end of trade my profit .. still nothing.. he ask for my coinbase login/password account for direct deposit because it's large amount .. is normal?

Barbidou said:

Is 247binaryoptionsfx.com is sure and not scam ? My agent is james_fx .. is all safe you know them ?

I wait till 10 days from the end of trade my profit .. still nothing.. he ask for my coinbase login/password account for direct deposit because it's large amount .. is normal?

NO! this is not normal, he wants to rob you, he is already robbing you, this is a scam, don't do it! walk away and feel good about it,
  • VifflerosViffleros Posts: 2
    Because of the Easyfunds247 platform, I lost $2000. These scammers got me... Wherever I go, there is one deception and their fraudulent schemes everywhere. At first, everything looks very real and almost impossible to distinguish from the original. But later, when the manager asks to transfer money to open an account, questions arise. When I asked why I would transfer my money, wouldn't it be possible to manage my finances without it? They immediately answered according to a pre-prepared text. In general, they did it so that I believed them and transferred the money. Now I use paystub maker and never transfer money to anyone.