BinaryOptions.net Forums General
Options

I have an extremely profitable system. There's only 1 problem......

blackjack521blackjack521 Posts: 2
So I've been able to double a binary.com account in just a couple of days. Extensive backtests shows low drawdown. This is not martingale, it's a proven system that I created from scratch. The only problem is I need to do it on this broker because of their "tick" contracts and high payout percentage. Why can't I? I'm a U.S. resident. Does anyone have any advice or able to help me out?

Comments

• Options
    kortniekortnie Posts: 5
    The process of building a relationship with your lead is only one step in effective social media for lead generation. Once a relationship is established, companies can move ahead and provide content that will truly appeal to their target audience. Many companies will opt to link to articles or blog posts they feel represents what they are offering to their target audience.
  • Options
    kortniekortnie Posts: 5
    By the way, I found this service for b2b lead generation.
  • Options
    nikkiscynikkiscy Posts: 4
    how do you know that is profitable since you are not able to use it?
  • Options
    blackjack521blackjack521 Posts: 2
    nikkiscy said:

how do you know that is profitable since you are not able to use it?

I have been trading it on their demo account using a VPN. I've been able to create a gaming account but now I can't deposit anything because they only offer 2 deposit options and neither of them are working for me. Paysafecard and credit card.