BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Tiktok binary options scammers

There is a group crawling through social media in Canada under the guise of Maxwell Tradings using a site called Esteemoptions.io as a “trading platform”. I’ve already filed a complaint with My Charge Back in hopes of getting my money back soon, but I just want to post this to make all the right moves I can. I don’t have any hope left for capital investing. I keep doing my research and breaking my back just to earn a dollar to invest where I think it’ll matter. All I wanna do is give my mom a break man….I’m 26 and I haven’t done anything remarkable enough with my life, haven’t I have enough bullshit come at me??? Is there anyone that can actually direct me to the right place cause I don’t know what to do anymore…

Tagged:

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    WELL, START BY STAYING AWAY FROM myCHARGEBACK, THEY ARE AS BIG A SCAM AS THE BINARY OPTIONS WEBSITES...
  • WELL, START BY STAYING AWAY FROM myCHARGEBACK, THEY ARE AS BIG A SCAM AS THE BINARY OPTIONS WEBSITES...

I had a consultation with this person/company and had this very same gut feeling that they are a scam. $600 to trace the BTC on the blockchain then a 10% successful recovery fee "if" they get the money back. One thing for sure is, they get their $600 up front and it's not refundable if they can't trace the BTC.
  • kate271991kate271991 Posts: 11
    That's scary..