BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Henry Jones and Jack Miller - Flawless Trading Company - Flawless Trades - flawlesstrades.com

If you know these POS, you should turn him in to the authorities. There's probably a monetary reward. I would say that he is the worst owner ever, but it’s not a real website (flawlesstrades.com) That’s why it was taken down by the Public Domain Registry for fraud. His monkey Jack Miller is the worst account manger ever, but then again, it’s not a real company. They are cons that one day will be cons. Henry called me in the middle of the night and told me my account manager Jack was fired for embezzlement and to work with the IMF, who in turn told me to report them to the FBI. They also have multiple complaints filed against them with the SEC. They signed a legal document and still didn’t pay. They are thieves and liars. They have lied so many times. STAY FAR AWAY!!!

Henry
Phone – 202 362 2222
Email - henryjone435@gmail.com
WhatsApp – 1 917 268 2516

Jack
Email - jackmillerforlive@gmail.com

If you are the authorities and are reading this, you should throw them in jail where they belong. If not, they will just open more sites and steal more money.