BinaryOptions.net Forumsβ€Ί Complaints

Alexander Anderson fx

jbrill21jbrill21 Posts: 1 ✭

PLEASE READ,

I AM POSTING THIS SO NO ONE ELSE GETS THEIR HARD EARNED AND SAVED MONEY TAKEN FROM THEM FOR THIS BAG OF VERY SMALL DICKS!

MR ALEXANDER ANDERSON HAS HAD A FACEBOOK PAGE SINCE 2012, WHICH IS THE O LY REASON THAT I DECIDED TO INVEST WITH HIM AFTER SPEAKING BACK & FORTH OVER 3MTHS!

HE CLAIMS TO BE ABLE TO HELP GAIN FUNDS WITH A VERY PROFITABLE MARGIN, SO I SENT HIM $100 I. BTC, TO THE ADDRESS HE GAVE ME, HERE IT IS...bc1qx44rpmyttaxkgvqepy8ms6lyfuz8fs3h9a993g

After sending he gave me a site to signup for called... Cryptosvendfx which I did and the BTC I send showed up as $98...but then every few days in kept increasing and eventually stopped at like $4351.26!

Right...great profit I thought also! However Everytime that I try to withdrawl I get a message saying successful withdrawl. With my Information I gave for the transaction. But then it doesn't come and when I check the account the balance is back to the original amount before I made the withdrawal!

No Support from the website just bullshit we're busy and so on...now he's saying the company has told him that I have to pay a $250 fee for withdrawal. Of course I'm like F**k you I ain't paying anything else just give me my money back. And now he isn't answering any of my messages.

The point of this message is to let other people know that ALEXANDER ANDERSON on Facebook is a scammer and everyone should go to Facebook and report him as such, so he can be stopped. If his account has been open since 2012 then he's been getting away with burning good people, please head my message and let's stop him together.

Thank you in advance πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

This is his Facebook page... Alexander Anderson Fx

PLEASE HELP ME STOP THIS MONSTER FROM TAKING MONEY FROM THE POOR!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• jbrill21jbrill21 Posts: 1 ✭

And so you know....do not ever trust a Mr. Alexander Anderson either on Facebook or WhatsApp!

I have tried several times to make a withdrawal but the withdrawal just keeps going back into my balance!

He promised me increased profits from my initial investment of $100 in BTC! I sent him $100 in BTC to this address...bc1qx44rpmyttaxkgvqepy8ms6lyfuz8fs3h9a993g

Which I did...and then I received a balance of $98 on the cryptosvendfxcom website.

Of which the $98 started to increase every few days. And now the balance is roughly...$4351.00

Do not trust this site or this Mr Alexander Anderson 🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

This man is a scam artist & will only ask for more deposits.

• Bogdan_GBogdan_G Posts: 38 mod
    Please do not open 2 Threads/Discussions for the same issue. The two were merged for now. Future (new) threads on the same topic will be deleted.