BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Skrill Binary Options Brokers

SystemSystem Posts: 164 admin
edited December 2014 in Brokers
imageSkrill Binary Options Brokers | BinaryOptions.net

Formerly known as Moneybookers, Skrill is a global online payment services provider that allows businesses and individuals to make payments through the internet in a reliable and safe manner. The Skrill digital wallet system is owned and managed by a U.K based company Skrill Limited. The company is registered with Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs as a “Money Service Business” entity.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    Thanks for helping keep the site updated! We've now removed Stockpair from that page and will look into adding Optiontrade too.
  • optiononeoptionone Posts: 36
    My option broker OptionTrade support this payment method. But I think Skrill is not a rare payment method, every forex and binary brokers also support Skrill so don't worry about thiss isssue.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Hmm, from what I see, Stockpair DOES accept Skrill. I just checked.
    If a broker doesn't accept Skrill, I think you should revise its reputation and be careful to trade with them. Because Skrill is not too difficult in incorporating with a broker except that broker has a problem with their service or reputation.
  • usokusok Posts: 16
    optiontrade.com also accepts skrill
    Is there broker not support Skrill?
    Im not so sure about other brokers, butsome very popular options are webmoney, skrill (moneybookers) netterller. I dont know about paypal, but usually brokers stay away from it due to its sensitivity.
    Paypal is quite popular for most business as Games, but I don't know why it's so strict with gambling and forex.
    I see paypal as abusive in terms of them being popular, there were time when they dominated, even brought down competitors such as alertpay, but now a days there are way better services offered with other money processors.