Binary Option Trader live interviews

bo_brownbo_brown Posts: 551 ✭✭
I like listening to interviews of successful forex traders, and thought it would be great to have a resource for bin opt traders to listen to the experiences of successful traders. I am starting my own little youtube channel to interview traders. If you would like to share your experience with the world, private message me and we will schedule a time.
Thanks!

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds cool but I rather take it a step further watch them trade live instead..
  • bo_brownbo_brown Posts: 551 ✭✭
    That is always exciting. But I just wanted to do a few "behind the scenes" relaxed interviews.
    sounds good then at least get them to be drinking or smoking pot to make it more interesting!
    This weekend will be the first episode...I hope it is entertaining for all...
    Here is the first episode of Binary Options Profiles. Dont be too hard on me, I was very very nervous, lol

edited June 2014
    I think you did a great job! I am glad you support the gay community with having Bryan on! Since he trades like a girl lol! JK Bryan is a great trader he is very consistent and he is a good person to learn from!