BinaryOptions.net Forums General

CHERRY COKE IS BACK!!! SCAMMING AGAIN!!!

lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2014 in General
I read on BOD some guy posting the details for Cherry Coke then I went and looked up her address in google. She lives in a friggin Ghetto apt building where they hang their wash outside to dry! Wow not only were these guys scammed but by some guy named Marcus living in the Ghetto... Well if it was not so funny it would be sad, 100% HILARIOUS! Sorry btw... Have a coke and a smile!

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Here is her Apt building that you can pullup in Google maps... Somebody go visit her and ask what did she do with the money. My bet is she spent it on victoria secrets underwear...
    Btw its apartment #4 go knock on her door!
    Here from the past her posting I was able to locate her IP address used, it too points back to Singapore btw.. Its 132.147.65.52 if anybody needs that to help track this scammer down!
    edited July 2014
    Once a scammer always a scammer... She is like a bad cold just won't go away lol... New name should be CHERRY BOMB... Because she BLOWS up accounts and BLOWS off investors! As you can see she is back this time as a Japanese house wife which Bryan was able to find in google I would think pretty quickly lol... Invest me now! me make 300% a month and me love you long time!!!

*PS send her an email or visit her google profile and tell her to ____ OFF!!! in care of LOB...
  • mifunemifune Posts: 160 ✭✭
    I remember on BOD when she was beginning her investment service and she was promising just an insane return. Something like you need to invest $10,000USD and she guarantees a $5,000 profit per month with her keeping whatever she makes beyond that $5,000. I mean, that's a 600% return per year. Compounded, that's an amount 129 times the amount you initially invested (thought obviously you'd run into caps eventually). If you're investing in a top fund and getting 6% a year, you're doing alright.

Even if you're the greatest trader in the world, that's pretty sustainable. Not to mention the pressure of dealing with other people's money. Just dealing with small/moderate amounts of your own money is stressful enough. So it wasn't a surprise when I heard she was having issues paying back people some months later.
    Seriously I don't think she ever traded their money I think she straight up just stole it as she knew that she really could not trade at all as was proven with the Signalpush results not even able to get to the breakeven point and I am sure she tried. What is sad is David should have known better then to promote but that is where greed gets the best of us he puts making money for him and signal push ahead of his users = no better then a scammer like Cherry Cawcked. Think about it logically follow the breadcrumbs its a straight up con job by him/her or it...
  • chirag352chirag352 Posts: 12
    I guess he should not do these things again now.
    The gift that keeps on giving, man she is a full time scammer now... Guy says she lost all his money in under and hour must be a new method she is using haha!
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    IS this man or woman on the pictures and where is all that located ? It looks like some asian country with male/female creature. So many years passed since creation of the topic, but I still want to be able to do something with it, let me know if it's still going on ? Is he/she done plastic surgery ?